Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

« Reply #330 on: August 21, 2015, 06:49:54 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.
Just harassing you, Mikey. Good evening.
Afternoon Raz time.  Well, it's back to repairing the plumbing.  Leaky outside faucet on some old cast iron pipe.  Joys of old home ownership and cost of paying a real plumber if you can get one to come out.
Been there, done that. Keep your propane torch handy.
I have one that I use for creme brulee, if you wanna borrow it?

« Reply #331 on: August 21, 2015, 07:19:17 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.
Just harassing you, Mikey. Good evening.
Afternoon Raz time.  Well, it's back to repairing the plumbing.  Leaky outside faucet on some old cast iron pipe.  Joys of old home ownership and cost of paying a real plumber if you can get one to come out.
Been there, done that. Keep your propane torch handy.
MAP gas - burns hotter - shortens your torchin' time.  Let's you take longer break times.

« Reply #332 on: August 21, 2015, 07:21:08 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.
Just harassing you, Mikey. Good evening.
Afternoon Raz time.  Well, it's back to repairing the plumbing.  Leaky outside faucet on some old cast iron pipe.  Joys of old home ownership and cost of paying a real plumber if you can get one to come out.
Been there, done that. Keep your propane torch handy.
I have one that I use for creme brulee, if you wanna borrow it?
Actually for lighter work you can use one.  How about some creme brulee for desert tonight?  Warden loves it.

« Reply #333 on: August 21, 2015, 08:01:50 PM »

[...]
What he said.

« Reply #334 on: August 21, 2015, 08:09:54 PM »

Evening men.  Rather pleasant out this evening.  Enjoying a V with sparkling water and Tito's.  Now where did I get that drink idea again ?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

« Reply #335 on: August 21, 2015, 08:10:00 PM »

You home Bean?

« Reply #336 on: August 21, 2015, 08:11:17 PM »

Evening men.  Rather pleasant out this evening.  Enjoying a V with sparkling water and Tito's.  Now where did I get that drink idea again ?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
I don't know where you got that from Tapatalker P5113 but sounds nice.

« Reply #337 on: August 21, 2015, 08:12:09 PM »

I use a butane soldering torch to light my cigars at home.

« Reply #338 on: August 21, 2015, 08:13:24 PM »

You home Bean?
Yep, but just loaded tapatalk on my tablet and now have to figure out how to turn that sent from BS off again.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

« Reply #339 on: August 21, 2015, 08:16:34 PM »

I use a butane soldering torch to light my cigars at home.
But you still have to light the torch.   Or does yours have an igniter built in?

« Reply #340 on: August 21, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »

I use a butane soldering torch to light my cigars at home.
But you still have to light the torch.   Or does yours have an igniter built in?
Just open the valve and push the button to ignite.

« Reply #341 on: August 21, 2015, 08:24:26 PM »

I use a butane soldering torch to light my cigars at home.
But you still have to light the torch.   Or does yours have an igniter built in?
Just open the valve and push the button to ignite.
Guess mine is old school, bring your own igniter.

« Reply #342 on: August 21, 2015, 08:52:25 PM »

Sounds like Bean had no trouble with his flights.... must be you TexDave.

« Reply #343 on: August 21, 2015, 09:14:48 PM »

Sounds like Bean had no trouble with his flights.... must be you TexDave.
Other than the expected packed cabin and the crying baby in the seat behind me, no issues.   And two very nice young ladies seated in my row.  So yeah, TxDave's fault.

« Reply #344 on: August 21, 2015, 09:31:07 PM »

Sounds like Bean had no trouble with his flights.... must be you TexDave.
Other than the expected packed cabin and the crying baby in the seat behind me, no issues.   And two very nice young ladies seated in my row.  So yeah, TxDave's fault.
Wait, Tex got two nice young ladies seated next to you?

Tex is now my travel agent.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24