Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

« Reply #315 on: August 21, 2015, 04:41:28 PM »

I have the cooler packed with brews and a Jericho Hill cut - pool time now.

« Reply #316 on: August 21, 2015, 04:47:27 PM »

BD's been out of commission for a while.  Car buying must have fukked him up good.
He was probably just too embarrassed to tell us he went back and made the deal on that Corolla.

« Reply #317 on: August 21, 2015, 04:56:31 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum

« Reply #318 on: August 21, 2015, 05:04:45 PM »

LALTS - guy from Fargo is tied with Woods right now, looks like they will probably be playing together tomorrow.

« Reply #319 on: August 21, 2015, 05:04:58 PM »

Have a good weekend gents, later!

« Reply #320 on: August 21, 2015, 05:06:20 PM »

LALTS - guy from Fargo is tied with Woods right now, looks like they will probably be playing together tomorrow.
A fellow Fargonian?  Or is that Fargonite?

« Reply #321 on: August 21, 2015, 05:08:02 PM »

LALTS - guy from Fargo is tied with Woods right now, looks like they will probably be playing together tomorrow.
A fellow Fargonian?  Or is that Fargonite?
Fargooid

« Reply #322 on: August 21, 2015, 05:08:54 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
What about that Mani Pedi CB?

« Reply #323 on: August 21, 2015, 05:19:58 PM »

LALTS - guy from Fargo is tied with Woods right now, looks like they will probably be playing together tomorrow.
A fellow Fargonian?  Or is that Fargonite?
Fargooid
LMAO!  I like that.

« Reply #324 on: August 21, 2015, 05:21:31 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
What about that Mani Pedi CB?
I've only tried the Foot in Mouth vitola.

« Reply #325 on: August 21, 2015, 05:32:04 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr

« Reply #326 on: August 21, 2015, 05:47:53 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.

« Reply #327 on: August 21, 2015, 05:48:46 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.
Just harassing you, Mikey. Good evening.

« Reply #328 on: August 21, 2015, 05:59:49 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.
Just harassing you, Mikey. Good evening.
Afternoon Raz time.  Well, it's back to repairing the plumbing.  Leaky outside faucet on some old cast iron pipe.  Joys of old home ownership and cost of paying a real plumber if you can get one to come out.

« Reply #329 on: August 21, 2015, 06:01:40 PM »

Fargo guy I played HS golf with leading the PGA tour event through 2 rounds
Afternoon CG good to see some poor Bastige is still working.
Been in a web-based SQL training course all day #fuckmylife
Just meditate on this: "At least I'm not doing Bret's job today." And be joyful.
Easier said "I AM NOT BRET" and I am Joyful! :)
"I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  "I AM NOT BRET"  Om Mani Padme Hum
Owa Tanass Ewarr
You got a mouth full of marbles?  Evening (EFDT) Raz.
Just harassing you, Mikey. Good evening.
Afternoon Raz time.  Well, it's back to repairing the plumbing.  Leaky outside faucet on some old cast iron pipe.  Joys of old home ownership and cost of paying a real plumber if you can get one to come out.
Been there, done that. Keep your propane torch handy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24