« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2015, 11:52:33 AM »

Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Does that make Dean the deadbeat?????     :o

« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2015, 11:56:21 AM »

Morning gents.  Heavy out-of-town workaference in force, but I'm thrilled to see we're building a house for the bikerlady and paying Dean for her to live with him. ::)
Does that make Dean the deadbeat?????     :o
I doubt a little role-reversal would be anything new for those two...    ;)

« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2015, 11:56:34 AM »

« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2015, 11:58:14 AM »

For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php

« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2015, 11:59:18 AM »

For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.

« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2015, 12:04:46 PM »

For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
You are welcome NJ Bean.

« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months

« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2015, 12:08:33 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months

« Reply #204 on: August 20, 2015, 12:12:00 PM »

For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
He's just hot for Joanna  (not that I blame him)

« Reply #205 on: August 20, 2015, 12:12:41 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
Wow, guess your performance has been noteworthy. (TNWSS)

« Reply #206 on: August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM »

For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
You are welcome NJ Bean.
What's he inferring there...?

« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2015, 12:22:01 PM »

For you fixer-upper fans - (Crawford is west of Waco where George W Bush lives)

HGTV stars share a fixer upper

Chip and Joanna Gaines, famous for their show "Fixer Upper," offer a look inside their stunning Victorian home in Crawford, Texas. See the before and after of their rural stunner

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/Tour-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Farmhouse-Like-6453408.php
Thanks for that, BetterHomeAndGardensDave.
He's just hot for Joanna  (not that I blame him)
Had no idea who that is, but yeah, she can make jeans and a hard hat look pretty good.

« Reply #208 on: August 20, 2015, 12:25:51 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
Wow, guess your performance has been noteworthy. (TNWSS)
New boss is really happy, direct quote from our 1on1 Tuesday - "I'm training you to take over for me in 12-24 months"...she's not one to piss around either

« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2015, 12:27:22 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!