« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2015, 01:10:44 PM »

done. a little touching up to do once it drys.
Oliva O maduro and ginger ale.
waiting for the lady to pay me for my effort.
Let me guess....she's not at the MAC machine before coming over....
Nope, but she's going to visit the mack machine soon, which is Dean.
Ahh, only thing better than an Obama Phone is a Dean Phone which includes a nice Data Plan.

« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2015, 01:11:36 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
Apparently!  Where's she going in 12-24 months?  You gonna be hanging on to those coattails?
She will be done with the 9 actuarial tests then - I'm assuming an internal promotion.  She has 7/9 passed, just not sure when she can get the final 2 done.

« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2015, 01:12:24 PM »

Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.

« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2015, 01:20:08 PM »

Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...

« Reply #229 on: August 20, 2015, 01:35:00 PM »

LALTS - over 2/3 of the emps at my old company didn't get raises this year(their reviews were over the last few weeks, same timeframe as my new place)...new place gave me 1.25% after being there for 3months
The commie bidness is strong!
Apparently!  Where's she going in 12-24 months?  You gonna be hanging on to those coattails?
She will be done with the 9 actuarial tests then - I'm assuming an internal promotion.  She has 7/9 passed, just not sure when she can get the final 2 done.
I'm sure she has that all planned out.

« Reply #230 on: August 20, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »

Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
I can't stand the "pumpkin" beer season, that crap is everywhere.

Has anyone ever had the Stone Collaboration Wootstout? 13%ABV, saw it on tap at Joe Canal's and in a 22oz bottle

« Reply #231 on: August 20, 2015, 01:48:49 PM »

$hitstorm project completed.

« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2015, 01:50:14 PM »

Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
Have to test it early in case I need more because by October they are usually sold out.  Will wait till October to have an Octoberfest Cigar with the beer.

« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »

Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
I can't stand the "pumpkin" beer season, that crap is everywhere.

Has anyone ever had the Stone Collaboration Wootstout? 13%ABV, saw it on tap at Joe Canal's and in a 22oz bottle
Not I, sounds like it might make you drunk.

« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2015, 01:56:35 PM »

Lunch done and had a short nap guess I will knock out #4 now then get a little rest before I go home.   Cool enough today for a Cigar and maybe one of those SN Octoberfests.
Gotta wait till September for that.
Still haven't quite figured out that whole Octoberfest is in September thing...
I can't stand the "pumpkin" beer season, that crap is everywhere.

Has anyone ever had the Stone Collaboration Wootstout? 13%ABV, saw it on tap at Joe Canal's and in a 22oz bottle
I'm thinking that JWacky had that a week or two ago.  My feeble recollection was that he wasn't enamored with it, but I have been wrong before.

Found it, he posted:  "CLE Cuarenta, choking down my last 2014 Stone WootStout."
I interpret that as a less than pleasurable experience.

« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2015, 02:16:22 PM »

Alright, that's enough fun for me today. Time to pack it up. Hazzuh!

« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2015, 02:20:43 PM »

Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.

« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2015, 02:25:03 PM »

« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2015, 02:26:41 PM »

$hitstorm project completed.
¡Felicidades!

Oops, I mean congratulations.

« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2015, 02:28:23 PM »

Picked up a bunch of beers to try: 4 pack of ST Pumking, ST Choklat Oranj, Shiner Grapefruit, Traveler Grapefruit, SA Pumpkin Patch, SA Octoberfest, SN Octoberfest, Shiner Octoberfest, another Octoberfest from some brand that starts with a W, and a couple other stragglers.
DAmn is that all you could find?

I assume by Shiner Grapefruit you are referring to Ruby Red.  Hope that is for your wife as real men don't drink that pu$$y beer.