« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2015, 11:10:29 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
impossible.

« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Yadda  yadda yadda....

« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2015, 11:10:57 AM »

Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2015, 11:12:07 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Bus brings them close to home, let 'em walk.  You raisin' deadbeats or what?

« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2015, 11:12:10 AM »

The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
I love me some subway breakfast, but those iced coffees from McDz are pretty awesome
Subway breakfast is not bad but I must say McDonalds Pancakes are pretty dang good.

« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »

Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Why is it more expensive to take out rather than eat in?

« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2015, 11:12:51 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
impossible.
Nothing is impossible in your world of deadbeat support.

« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2015, 11:13:44 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
You better just become a stay-at-home Mom.

« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2015, 11:14:36 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Bus brings them close to home, let 'em walk.  You raisin' deadbeats or what?
You could always get Dean to take care of them but of course he can't bring the DAWG!

« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2015, 11:15:30 AM »

Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Why is it more expensive to take out rather than eat in?
Never understood that myself but is the way it is.   I did see a restaurant the other day that charges 7% extra for take-out.

« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2015, 11:19:03 AM »

What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with

« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2015, 11:20:25 AM »

What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden

« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2015, 11:20:31 AM »

Probably just have the grilled chicken I brought from home for lunch today.

Thursday Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—August 20, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Creole Smothered Swiss Steaks
• Pecan Breaded Chicken with Mustard Gravy
• Vegetarian Entrée: Quinoa and Tempe Cakes with Yogurt Dill Sauce

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Steamed Broccoli and Carrots with Lemon butter

DESSERT CHOICES
• Black Bottom Banana Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Strawberries
• Carrot Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Why is it more expensive to take out rather than eat in?
Probably to pay for the "To-Go" containers

« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2015, 11:21:20 AM »

What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary

« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »

What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?
Nope, just unable to fully commit until I know what I'm dealing with
We can help you there - 2 kids and a warden
Exactly my quandary
Maybe Golf can offer you some advice, he has 3 kids, a warden and a car with no door making your quandary seem simple.