« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »

3/4 of the $hitstorm completed
Maybe you can take Friday off after all.
I am taking Friday off, nothing to be debated there!  Boss is on vacation and I am IN CHARGE this week.
She need more time to recover from the shaming the other week?
That is my bosses boss and she is off too so might be the case.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2015, 10:35:12 AM »

Stock Markets have diarrhea today.   Precious Metals on the rise.

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2015, 10:38:37 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.

« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2015, 10:46:44 AM »

The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »

The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2015, 10:56:54 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Baby shower herf!

« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2015, 10:58:19 AM »

Good morning to everyone.
Sheesh, almost afternoon!
In Europe.
Good Day Mr. Mayor.
What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Baby shower herf!
CNS...Future Deadbeat's Club of Florida!!

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2015, 10:59:15 AM »

The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
I love me some subway breakfast, but those iced coffees from McDz are pretty awesome

« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »

cigar break time.
two walls complete.
Next up is the baby's room
Baby shower herf!
If that happens, we are all making a pact that we all fly down to FL

« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2015, 11:00:58 AM »

The No. 1 restaurant for ‘breakfastarians’ is ...

For “breakfastarians” — as many people who eat traditional breakfast foods at least twice a day identify — McDonald’s appears to be the restaurant of choice

Rank Fast casual restaurant % of consumers who say they would consider this restaurant for their next meal (survey respondents could check multiple answers)
1 McDonald’s 40.5%
2 Subway 33.8%
3 IHOP 32.1%
4 Burger King 26.6%
5 Starbucks 26.2%
Subway for breakfast?  Sheesh.  This Jared shit has got to be terrible for them.  Because everywhere he is still known as Subway's Jared.  But more importantly, where the eff is Taco Bell on this list?
I love me some subway breakfast, but those iced coffees from McDz are pretty awesome
Didn't even realize they offered breakfast.

« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2015, 11:02:24 AM »

What's going on, Dave.  Time to start thinking about the next herf.  How's the week of September 7th?
OK for me, and looks like Bean might be in town.
That's what I was hoping.
First week back to school, yikes. Waiting to hear about the bus schedules this year, they come out when we're in OBX and have great impact on my life. Kids are in 2 separate schools this year, so 2 buses, 2 pick-ups, 2 drop-offs. One will likely have to go to aftercare and the other not. Affects my work schedule greatly
Is that your way of graciously backing out?

« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2015, 11:07:17 AM »

Stock Markets have diarrhea today.   Precious Metals on the rise.
All Jared's fault.

« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2015, 11:09:13 AM »

Subway was hurting even before the Jared mess. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/08/19/subway-trouble-before-jared-mess/31995853/