« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2015, 01:57:24 PM »

if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
For the price of them, you can afford to chuck them a little earlier.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2015, 01:58:46 PM »

if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
hello Sam, it's probably cheaper to get the right size cigar than move closer to work right? ::)
Hi Flip!  Yeah, I've weighed all the options, and while moving is very attractive at the moment, not very economically sound.  good thought though!  Thanks!

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2015, 01:59:42 PM »

Good Day Sam, Raz and Flip.

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2015, 02:01:39 PM »

Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2015, 02:03:19 PM »

if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
For the price of them, you can afford to chuck them a little earlier.
True, but surprisingly, for $10.00 more, I can get the deal of the day which is 40 cigars with practically the same flavor profile as the cold moose.  so I may go there.  I mean, they're made like a Cuban sandwich, and I do like a Cuban sandwich, so....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2015, 02:06:48 PM »

Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Glad you liked it!!
Awesome is the word actually.  When we do the fire pit thing, i usually have a marshmallow and a couple of Graham crackers while the warden has a smore (or 2), but after trying the RPBC thing, I may have to start making them for myself more regularly.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2015, 02:10:42 PM »

if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
For the price of them, you can afford to chuck them a little earlier.
True, but surprisingly, for $10.00 more, I can get the deal of the day which is 40 cigars with practically the same flavor profile as the cold moose.  so I may go there.  I mean, they're made like a Cuban sandwich, and I do like a Cuban sandwich, so....
Me too on those Cuban Sandwiches!

« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2015, 02:10:54 PM »

« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2015, 02:11:26 PM »

Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
Well, it was all weekend. Now it's just a bitch.

« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2015, 02:15:14 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
I would, but they all took the day off.
Wish I had, geez, what a busy friggin' day. Glad I have Wednesday off. See you bastiges Thursday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2015, 02:18:33 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
I would, but they all took the day off.
Wish I had, geez, what a busy friggin' day. Glad I have Wednesday off. See you bastiges Thursday. Hazzuh!
Later Dave

« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2015, 02:21:51 PM »

And with that, I'm off. See you guys tomorrow

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2015, 02:29:12 PM »

Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Felt the same way.  More autumn than late summer.

« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2015, 02:43:26 PM »

18 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro  Toro (6.0 x 54)
            10/37.50

17 Foundry Chillin' Moose  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
            Box of 20/37.50
16 Punch Signature  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
            5/19.99
15 The Bueso Genesis Wooden Ashtray Sampler  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
            6 + Ashtray
14 H. Upmann Media Noche  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
            5/22.50
13 NUB Cafe Cappuccino  Robusto  (3.7 x 54)
           10/37.50
12 Gurkha Warpig  Belicoso (6.2 x 52)
           10/29.50
11 New World by AJF  Belicoso (5.5 x 55)
            5/26.50
10 Man O' War Ruination   Belicoso  (5.7 x 56)
          10/39.99
 9 Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
           5/24.99
 8 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals