ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2015, 01:22:31 PM »

Good afternoon all!

« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2015, 01:22:35 PM »

Afternoon Mr. CB.
I see you brought out your box of crayons today.

« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2015, 01:22:53 PM »

« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2015, 01:24:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2015, 01:24:55 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2015, 01:25:50 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.

« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2015, 01:27:54 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
I would, but they all took the day off.

« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2015, 01:33:36 PM »

Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.

« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2015, 01:34:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
Like that would make a difference.  Management's indifferent at best.

« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
Like that would make a difference.  Management indifferent at best.
...and at worst downright venal.

« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2015, 01:37:58 PM »

So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Exactly, we'll see how they rectify this issue. That will determine if I ever even bother with them again
Well, at least there's this:

Scott,

I am very sorry for our mistake. We will be shipping the 10 sticks today.
Doesn't sound like Lori
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2015, 01:44:36 PM »

Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2015, 01:49:24 PM »

if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.

« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2015, 01:56:13 PM »

if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
hello Sam, it's probably cheaper to get the right size cigar than move closer to work right? ::)

« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2015, 01:56:43 PM »

Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Glad you liked it!!