Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 02:35:03 AM »

Heart Attack
-------------------------

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.

The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than
the British or Americans.

The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer
heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and
suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently
what kills you.

Esto es lo que he estado diciendo . Pero tiene Tex enojado.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 02:39:15 AM »

Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

First a Monday ride and now a long weekend, not a bad work week for you.
Won't actually be a long weekend. Pulling the trailer to my Dr. appt in the morning, then going to work. The family will meet me in Olympia after #1 son gets off work, and we'll leave when I get off work.

But, yeah, it's been a pretty good week anyway.
Enjoy yourself!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 02:39:44 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 02:40:27 AM »

Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

First a Monday ride and now a long weekend, not a bad work week for you.
Won't actually be a long weekend. Pulling the trailer to my Dr. appt in the morning, then going to work. The family will meet me in Olympia after #1 son gets off work, and we'll leave when I get off work.

But, yeah, it's been a pretty good week anyway.
Enjoy yourself!
I intend to. Picking out cigars now. Some Asylum Toros, some Carrillos, and a couple of ISOKW.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 03:34:04 AM »

Good morning Dave.

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 03:53:49 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning Chip, Raz.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2015, 05:02:36 AM »

Time for a sheesh.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 05:45:37 AM »

Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2015, 06:00:08 AM »

Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
I think he always works from home on Fridays, the bastige.

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2015, 06:26:24 AM »

Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
I think he always works from home on Fridays, the bastige.
Worse than that the Bastige is off every other Friday and today he is off.  Telework the other Friday's. ;D

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 06:26:52 AM »

Morning LSU and Dollar Dog Day Golf.

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 06:27:38 AM »

Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
I think he always works from home on Fridays, the bastige.
Worse than that the Bastige is off every other Friday and today he is off.  Telework the other Friday's. ;D
Double bastige!

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2015, 06:30:50 AM »

Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
Slept in till 5:00 this morning.

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2015, 06:41:26 AM »

102 degrees for a high here today.  Little Cayman 7 day forecast:  low 81 high 84 mostly sunny with some scattered thunderstorms.   Some every day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2015, 06:46:55 AM »

Morning LSU and Dollar Dog Day Golf.
Good morning Native.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17