« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2015, 11:00:07 AM »

Where the hell did wham, bam thank you ma'am Fishy go?
He is reading leadership books studying up on how to be outstanding.
I said he was outstanding in his field, but then I thought he grew corn.... 8)
Good morning guys..
Morning Flip

« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2015, 11:00:29 AM »

my lucky day! stopped at my local B&M in Crystal River and ran into the Rocky Patel regional manager. I had already picked up two Decades and two Vintage '08 cameroons. we struck up a conversation, I told him about meeting Rocky at CF 2013. the guy gifted me an RP Bold toro and an Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro box pressed toro.
off to the links.
if you were really lucky you would have run into Hansotia.... well maybe not!

« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2015, 11:02:08 AM »

sheesh. what a bunch of whiners.
lol.
Used to be a little bar in Crystal River (can't remember the name been longggg ago) and their specialty was called Three Beer Chili, called that because it was so hot it took three beers to eat a bowl of it.  Great little dive see if anybody knows about it still being there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2015, 11:06:54 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be

You're becoming a real cigar snob. haha. I have some as well.
Oh, jayzus...I've smoked several and they were a decent smoke. Overpriced and overhyped, so I won't buy them. But there are a boatload of worse cigars out there. Two boatloads, even.

I agree. Price is what keeps me from rebuying. Saw them on Bean's Sprinter @ 10/$38 and considered... even posted as much.

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2015, 11:07:33 AM »

sheesh. what a bunch of whiners.
lol.
Used to be a little bar in Crystal River (can't remember the name been longggg ago) and their specialty was called Three Beer Chili, called that because it was so hot it took three beers to eat a bowl of it.  Great little dive see if anybody knows about it still being there.
I'll ask around. not many dives left in Crystal River. most bars went upscale for the snow bird tourist money. there's a vendor in front of Home Depot that has the best hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions, and a vendor behind the Police station with the best Philly steak, cheese, and mushrooms though.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2015, 11:08:05 AM »

Where the hell did wham, bam thank you ma'am Fishy go?
He is reading leadership books studying up on how to be outstanding.
I said he was outstanding in his field, but then I thought he grew corn.... 8)
Good morning guys..

Hey, Flip

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2015, 11:11:44 AM »

Blocking me from the Sister too, same reason - Alcohol.

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2015, 11:12:51 AM »

sheesh. what a bunch of whiners.
lol.
Used to be a little bar in Crystal River (can't remember the name been longggg ago) and their specialty was called Three Beer Chili, called that because it was so hot it took three beers to eat a bowl of it.  Great little dive see if anybody knows about it still being there.
there was a chili kit don't remember the brand, that had two different spice packages, told you in the instructions. if you were planning on feeding it to wimps or children, leave out the habanero spice packet.  was a brown box with red & black print.  came with the masa flour to thicken it too!

« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2015, 11:13:48 AM »

sheesh. what a bunch of whiners.
lol.
Used to be a little bar in Crystal River (can't remember the name been longggg ago) and their specialty was called Three Beer Chili, called that because it was so hot it took three beers to eat a bowl of it.  Great little dive see if anybody knows about it still being there.
there was a chili kit don't remember the brand, that had two different spice packages, told you in the instuctions. if you were planning on feeding it to wimps or children, leave out the habanero spice packet.  was a brown box with red & black print.  came with the masa flour to thicken it too!
You talking about 2-alarm?

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »

I need a break be back shortly
Must be going out to walk back and forth in front of the bitch-ass's office a couple of times.
She is not here, gone to the meeting our meeting yesterday was about..........  High Level Meeting she said.  Yeah Sure!
Where she gets to present your plan as THE department plan?
Actually as "her" plan
Well of course!

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2015, 11:20:15 AM »

$10 Armada's, I just don't see those as even close to a $10 cigar on special.  $5-6 maybe.

« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2015, 11:20:58 AM »

Blocking me from the Sister too, same reason - Alcohol.
Add the Mash to the list

« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2015, 11:24:37 AM »

15 Man 'O War Armada  Gordo (6.5 x 56)
             5/49.99
14 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retros Especiale  Club  (5.7 x 47)
           10/34.99
13 Obsidian White Noise    Robusto (5.5 x 54)
           10/24.99
12 Camacho Corojo  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
            5/31.50
11 Xikar HC Series Criollo   Toro (6.5 x 52)
          10/32.50
10 San Christobal Elegancia Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           5/28.50
 9 Asylum 13 Gordo (6.0 x 60)
         10/32.50
 7 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
          5/22.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (Toro)
          5/24.50
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/27.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
         5/25.00
 2 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
         5/34.50

« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2015, 11:25:09 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be

You're becoming a real cigar snob. haha. I have some as well.
Oh, jayzus...I've smoked several and they were a decent smoke. Overpriced and overhyped, so I won't buy them. But there are a boatload of worse cigars out there. Two boatloads, even.

I agree. Price is what keeps me from rebuying. Saw them on Bean's Sprinter @ 10/$38 and considered... even posted as much.
No way I'm going back to see what I paid but I've smoked 2, one was good the other horrible

« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2015, 11:31:01 AM »

I need a break be back shortly
Must be going out to walk back and forth in front of the bitch-ass's office a couple of times.
She is not here, gone to the meeting our meeting yesterday was about..........  High Level Meeting she said.  Yeah Sure!
Where she gets to present your plan as THE department plan?
Actually as "her" plan
Well of course!
And while she is doing that I think I will go to the fishing tackle store then have some good lunch out.  BBL