« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2015, 10:43:42 AM »

my lucky day! stopped at my local B&M in Crystal River and ran into the Rocky Patel regional manager. I had already picked up two Decades and two Vintage '08 cameroons. we struck up a conversation, I told him about meeting Rocky at CF 2013. the guy gifted me an RP Bold toro and an Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro box pressed toro.
off to the links.
Hey Dean, have you seen the "D" alphabet deal?  Don't know anything about them, but if they are a decent smoke for under $0.75, may be just the thing for bulking up your inventory.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald/

« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be
Well, you got to get rid of them, and you don't want to come across as a total shit pawning them off to others, so yea, give it a try.  Take one for the team.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2015, 10:45:36 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be

You're becoming a real cigar snob. haha. I have some as well.

« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2015, 10:47:14 AM »

I need a break be back shortly
Must be going out to walk back and forth in front of the bitch-ass's office a couple of times.
She is not here, gone to the meeting our meeting yesterday was about..........  High Level Meeting she said.  Yeah Sure!

« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2015, 10:51:02 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be

You're becoming a real cigar snob. haha. I have some as well.
Tucked in right next to the Kuba Kuba's, Villagers, Gurkhas and 5 Vegas?

« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »

I need a break be back shortly
Must be going out to walk back and forth in front of the bitch-ass's office a couple of times.
She is not here, gone to the meeting our meeting yesterday was about..........  High Level Meeting she said.  Yeah Sure!
Where she gets to present your plan as THE department plan?

« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:09 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be

You're becoming a real cigar snob. haha. I have some as well.
Oh, jayzus...I've smoked several and they were a decent smoke. Overpriced and overhyped, so I won't buy them. But there are a boatload of worse cigars out there. Two boatloads, even.

« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:31 AM »

my lucky day! stopped at my local B&M in Crystal River and ran into the Rocky Patel regional manager. I had already picked up two Decades and two Vintage '08 cameroons. we struck up a conversation, I told him about meeting Rocky at CF 2013. the guy gifted me an RP Bold toro and an Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro box pressed toro.
off to the links.
Hey Dean, have you seen the "D" alphabet deal?  Don't know anything about them, but if they are a decent smoke for under $0.75, may be just the thing for bulking up your inventory.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciald/
tried them about 5 years ago and wasn't impressed. a lot of better yard gars out there. but thank you.

« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:50 AM »

Well we must have some new computer spy equipment installed, never ever saw this before and tried to check the Jam 3 times and got it all 3.  So fuk-um the smart azzes I will use my iPad.   It was not blocked an hour  ago.   Dumb shits think it is an alcohol site at that.

Page Blocked

Access to http://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/ is blocked according to the organization security policy.

Category: Alcohol

For more information, please contact your helpdesk.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:52 AM »

« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »

I need a break be back shortly
Must be going out to walk back and forth in front of the bitch-ass's office a couple of times.
She is not here, gone to the meeting our meeting yesterday was about..........  High Level Meeting she said.  Yeah Sure!
Where she gets to present your plan as THE department plan?
Actually as "her" plan

« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2015, 10:55:22 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be
If nothing else, that's some room you'll clear up fast if you don't like them.

« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2015, 10:55:57 AM »

Where the hell did wham, bam thank you ma'am Fishy go?
He is reading leadership books studying up on how to be outstanding.
I said he was outstanding in his field, but then I thought he grew corn.... 8)
Good morning guys..

« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2015, 10:57:15 AM »

sheesh. what a bunch of whiners.
lol.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2015, 10:57:55 AM »

Do I dare try an Alec Bradley Prensado? I have a couple buried (not proud of it) and wonder how bad they are/could be

You're becoming a real cigar snob. haha. I have some as well.
Tucked in right next to the Kuba Kuba's, Villagers, Gurkhas and 5 Vegas?

That sounds like the CI fest humi... minus the Prensados.