« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2015, 10:54:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
And WE don't ALL know WTF he is cause I sure as hell don't know, or need to know for that matter.  Then again I have not listened to a Rock Station of any kind since I was legally old enough to drink.

« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2015, 10:55:12 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered

Ahhhh, I didn't tell ya, but  >:(
Morning Steve, no response yet from this email at 7:30 this morning:

Good morning. I’m inquiring about the status of this order, I understand an item is back ordered but how long will you wait to ship? The order was placed (12) calendar days ago and I would like to receive the items in stock. Would it help if I edited the order and replaced the back ordered item?

Thank you,

Probably because the Crumbs went B/O about 3 days ago... I was going to get some.

At this point, they should just let you cancel the order. Trying to order multiple items there is a pain in the ass... but can be worth it on some brands.
I am not too good at math so give me some help please:   How do you calculate the "worth it" when you order something and don't get it? ???
Well, with the inventories we all carry, they are doing you a favor in holding it just a little longer in their carefully controlled conditions so you don't have to buy another Tupperdore.

« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2015, 10:57:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
And WE don't ALL know WTF he is cause I sure as hell don't know, or need to know for that matter.  Then again I have not listened to a Rock Station of any kind since I was legally old enough to drink.
Well he's playing the same shit songs since then.  GFY.

« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2015, 10:59:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
He was playing John Lee Hooker when the rock mainstream had gone glam. Perfect illustration of the axiom "In the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is king."

He's better live than on record.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2015, 11:00:02 AM »

And good morning BS, nice you could meet expectations and roll out of the bed before lunch.

Did the best I could... so, GFY with the lunch menu!  ;D
Lunch menu comes out on Thursdays so a big GFY to you, I am doing good today, got 3 GFY's already.

Who the fvck wants to eat the same damn thing for a week... NOBODY! Now, GFY again!  :P

« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2015, 11:00:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
And WE don't ALL know WTF he is cause I sure as hell don't know, or need to know for that matter.  Then again I have not listened to a Rock Station of any kind since I was legally old enough to drink.
Well he's playing the same shit songs since then.  GFY.
Was he playing songs back in the early 70"s?

« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2015, 11:02:14 AM »

And good morning BS, nice you could meet expectations and roll out of the bed before lunch.

Did the best I could... so, GFY with the lunch menu!  ;D
Lunch menu comes out on Thursdays so a big GFY to you, I am doing good today, got 3 GFY's already.

Who the fvck wants to eat the same damn thing for a week... NOBODY! Now, GFY again!  :P
DAWG likes to eat the same thing everyday.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/28/2015
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2015, 11:02:16 AM »

[...]

Since there was absolutely NO math in there, you're right... You are no good at math

« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2015, 11:03:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
And WE don't ALL know WTF he is cause I sure as hell don't know, or need to know for that matter.  Then again I have not listened to a Rock Station of any kind since I was legally old enough to drink.
Well he's playing the same shit songs since then.  GFY.
Was he playing songs back in the early 70"s?
Started out in '74, first record that dropped was '76. The first album he recorded was '74, but it didn't see daylight until '79.

Former minor league baseball bum.

« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2015, 11:03:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
And WE don't ALL know WTF he is cause I sure as hell don't know, or need to know for that matter.  Then again I have not listened to a Rock Station of any kind since I was legally old enough to drink.
Well he's playing the same shit songs since then.  GFY.
Was he playing songs back in the early 70"s?
Sure feels that way.  Please don't make me google him.

« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2015, 11:03:27 AM »

[...]

Either way you can't define "worth it" so GFY

« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:07 AM »

And good morning BS, nice you could meet expectations and roll out of the bed before lunch.

Did the best I could... so, GFY with the lunch menu!  ;D
Lunch menu comes out on Thursdays so a big GFY to you, I am doing good today, got 3 GFY's already.

Who the fvck wants to eat the same damn thing for a week... NOBODY! Now, GFY again!  :P
DAWG likes to eat the same thing everyday.
Leftover seafood?

« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:07 AM »

[...]

Past my time then.  Thanks WikiRaz

« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz, looks like you have exceeding expectations today.
In this joint? Low bar. Loooooow.
Your job is not to set the bar but simply exceed the bar.

In that case, give me two beers and two shots.
'One bourbon, 1 scotch & 1 beeeer"
I don't understand why we all know who George Thorogood is.  Every classic rock station around the country plays his shit and it all sounds the same.  I can't change the station fast enough.
And WE don't ALL know WTF he is cause I sure as hell don't know, or need to know for that matter.  Then again I have not listened to a Rock Station of any kind since I was legally old enough to drink.
Well he's playing the same shit songs since then.  GFY.
Was he playing songs back in the early 70"s?
Sure feels that way.  Please don't make me google him.
WikiRaz did it for your lazy azz.

« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2015, 11:06:38 AM »

[...]

Worth:  The value equivalent to that of someone or something under consideration; the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated.

Value (economic): is a measure of the benefit provided by a good or service to an economic agent. It is generally measured relative to units of currency