« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2015, 08:59:50 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Morning Bean, ExceedsExpectationsBiebfish here!

« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2015, 09:00:13 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.
Maybe he set the bar too high with the candles and rose petals.  Now she expects it every day.  More detail is probably unnecessary.
Or, could it be that the DAWG failed to perform again?
Much more likely

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2015, 09:00:29 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Happy Tuesday all!
Morning to ya CG
Good mornin Tex

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2015, 09:01:37 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
What age group is this?
9U, aka ages 9 and under at the start of the season
15 and over at the end of the season when the LL World Series comes around. :)

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »

On to Beer Time now!    I have been watching for the SN 2015 Beer Camp Selection and have not seen them but heck may have missed them all together.

« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2015, 09:05:57 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
That's awesome!  Maybe I should take the afternoon off tomorrow.  Love me some Little League ball.  Can I smoke there?
You can try! We're playing the winner of the Bridgewater/Long Hill game and it will be on the road
That would be a great herfing venue.  Just have to ignore the Little League Mom Stinkeye.

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2015, 09:06:50 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Morning Bean, ExceedsExpectationsBiebfish here!
TNWSS

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2015, 09:08:43 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Morning Bean, ExceedsExpectationsBiebfish here!
TNWSS
That is what our IT people get ::)

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2015, 09:10:35 AM »

On to Beer Time now!    I have been watching for the SN 2015 Beer Camp Selection and have not seen them but heck may have missed them all together.
Maybe not, I haven't seen this either but says mid July release so...

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2015, 09:14:28 AM »

Not sure if you guys get these email deals:

http://www.cigarking.com/arturo-fuente-10-packs/

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2015, 09:19:04 AM »

Not sure if you guys get these email deals:

http://www.cigarking.com/arturo-fuente-10-packs/
That was yesterdays email and I posted it then, jeez man read and catch up!   Today you buy a box of  La Palina's and get some free shaving cream!

Edit:

You probably don't even know yet that Golf has a new schedule.

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2015, 09:20:13 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Sorry about the workaference.  Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Happy Tuesday all!
Mornin', Shaun.

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Morning Bean, ExceedsExpectationsBiebfish here!
That's great that their expectations of you are so low.

« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2015, 09:23:36 AM »

Not sure if you guys get these email deals:

http://www.cigarking.com/arturo-fuente-10-packs/
That was yesterdays email and I posted it then, jeez man read and catch up!   Today you buy a box of  La Palina's and get some free shaving cream!

Edit:

You probably don't even know yet that Golf has a new schedule.
I guess there's a reason why you're almost 10K posts ahead of me...now GFY!!