« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2015, 08:12:41 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
What age group is this?

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2015, 08:13:13 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
Congratulations and good luck tomorrow!

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2015, 08:16:34 AM »

Still no shipment on my order with CAYP, placed on 7/16. A 5-pack of Tat PCRs on back order is holding everything up but it's ridiculous at this point. Just sent an email
Interesting that a site regularly sells what it doesn't have.
Well I understand a bit, I ordered (2) 5-packs so they ran out but make a decision at some point to ship or offer replacement. By the time they ship the Cracker Crumbs will be back ordered
You should do business with reputable vendors.  WTF is CAYP anyway?
Cigarsatyourprice.com

Heard from them from JWacky, great pricing but...
Oh yeah, sounds like a great place and certainly a great reference. ::)

At your price and at their leisure!
They do have some really great pricing, take $150/box of Tat PCRs and Illusione Rothchildes so it's a good spot...if the shit's in stock!
Old story from long ago but still applies today:

Guy goes in the gas station and wants a Coke and the machine says 25 cents so he tells the attendant that Cokes are only 10 cents at the station across the street.  Attendant says that is a good price why didn't you buy one over there.  Guy says because they were out of them.  Attendant says and mine are still 25 cents.

I will sell you a box of Tat Lancero's for $50.00 and a box of Padron 64's for $100.  Give me your CC #, expiration date and card code and I will ship them to you as soon as I get them.

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2015, 08:19:34 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.
Maybe he set the bar too high with the candles and rose petals.  Now she expects it every day.  More detail is probably unnecessary.
Indeed.

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2015, 08:23:54 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2015, 08:30:04 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
That's awesome!  Maybe I should take the afternoon off tomorrow.  Love me some Little League ball.  Can I smoke there?

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2015, 08:32:57 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Happy Tuesday all!

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2015, 08:40:34 AM »

Morning Tony and Texas Travellin Dave
Got me a nice pair of boots yesterday, but had them sent home (free shipping) so I wouldn't have to carry them.
Where did you end up getting them at?
Cavender's.  A pair of Nocona's  'Murican made, had to avoid the Chinese and Indian...just didn't seem right.
Murican made in TX, they make great baseball gloves too, or I guess they still make them anyway!

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2015, 08:40:54 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Happy Tuesday all!
Morning to ya CG

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2015, 08:41:28 AM »

Good morning Mr. Mayor, RosePetalsDean, TxDave, Bootscootin'Dave, MeetsExpecationsBiebfish.
Morning 2-Buck-Bean

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2015, 08:42:15 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.
Maybe he set the bar too high with the candles and rose petals.  Now she expects it every day.  More detail is probably unnecessary.
Indeed.
Nothing some heart shaped strawberry pancakes will not fix.

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »

bikerlady and I had a disagreement last night and she went home mad. she texted me this morning for coffee and talk. I didn't respond right away and she showed up 20 minutes after her text. I may be busy.
Would DAWG please elaborate on this post.
Maybe he set the bar too high with the candles and rose petals.  Now she expects it every day.  More detail is probably unnecessary.
Or, could it be that the DAWG failed to perform again?

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2015, 08:55:36 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
What age group is this?
9U, aka ages 9 and under at the start of the season

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2015, 08:57:01 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
Congratulations and good luck tomorrow!
Thanks, they were excited. This other team was a monster and although I though if they played a good clean game that they could win, I didn't really think it would go that way

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »

BTW Tony, the boys beat undefeated Basking Ridge Black last night 8-2. They had been beating everybody like 30-1 all year, they beat us at home 21-3 during the season but we played poorly. They were shocked, Championship game tomorrow night
That's awesome!  Maybe I should take the afternoon off tomorrow.  Love me some Little League ball.  Can I smoke there?
You can try! We're playing the winner of the Bridgewater/Long Hill game and it will be on the road