Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2015, 05:19:14 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)
Tony's going to sneak his robusto in?  TMI indeed.
Think it's time for me to head out as well, get a cigar, some good Texas beer then a nice Texas dinner and who knows...
Well if you don't know, I'm not sure who knows.... 8)  take care Tex

« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2015, 05:20:37 PM »

I'm going to try and catch an earlier connection than the 7:25pm in Secaucus.

« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2015, 05:22:06 PM »

OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
I start at 6:00 in the morning.

« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »

Have a good night gents - got caught up in some work this afternoon, see ya'll tomorrow for Tuesday!  8)

« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2015, 05:23:29 PM »

OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
No, they leave when it rains. Tex leaves when it's hot and sunny.
Correct, but then again neither one of them was there today.

« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2015, 05:24:31 PM »

OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
No, they leave when it rains. Tex leaves when it's hot and sunny.
Correct, but then again neither one of them was there today.
Well, it was raining somewhere.

« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2015, 05:49:20 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2015, 06:05:34 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

Hababo!  second generation 601 label.

« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »

[...]
I think we may have some Dominican flight attendants roaming around, so be forewarned.

« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

Hababo!  second generation 601 label.
Not a bad cigar at all.  Not spectacular either but it hit the spot.

« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2015, 07:27:46 PM »

Stupid meetings. But I repeat myself.

Time to shut down, and I have to drive the van today. So I'll catch y'all tomorrow, unless I can manage some time for a cigar tonight.

« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2015, 07:34:17 PM »

Stupid meetings. But I repeat myself.

Time to shut down, and I have to drive the van today. So I'll catch y'all tomorrow, unless I can manage some time for a cigar tonight.
Good luck with getting that cigar in.

« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2015, 08:36:11 PM »

Stupid meetings. But I repeat myself.

Time to shut down, and I have to drive the van today. So I'll catch y'all tomorrow, unless I can manage some time for a cigar tonight.
Good luck with getting that cigar in.
I won't send pictures.

« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2015, 09:10:42 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

Hababo!  second generation 601 label.
Yea, that gray blends in with the rest of the background.  Not near as artistic as your hydrant.  Picture composition C-

« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2015, 09:16:31 PM »

[...]

He should have hiked a leg on the passerby. THAT would have been a picture.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18