« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2015, 04:32:06 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2015, 04:33:48 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.

« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2015, 04:34:35 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I am, but workaference, didn't have the sprinter open.  Though unlikely, they might be back.

« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2015, 04:35:34 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.

« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2015, 04:36:43 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.

« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2015, 04:36:50 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
Keep that nose to the ground!

« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2015, 04:37:30 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.

« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2015, 04:39:58 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?

« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
I can do that.

« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2015, 04:43:53 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
:P

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2015, 04:47:05 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.

« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2015, 04:52:40 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.

« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2015, 04:57:07 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)

« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2015, 04:58:56 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)
Tony's going to sneak his robusto in?  TMI indeed.

« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2015, 05:13:17 PM »

Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)
Tony's going to sneak his robusto in?  TMI indeed.
Think it's time for me to head out as well, get a cigar, some good Texas beer then a nice Texas dinner and who knows...