« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2015, 11:20:45 AM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
some people have really lousy signatures, mine never look the same twice!

« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2015, 11:20:49 AM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
Yes, but Rocky has no shame. That's why he's rich and you're not.

« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2015, 11:21:53 AM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.

« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2015, 11:23:48 AM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had one in quite some time but remember enjoying them.  I was actually tempted by today's offering.  Now I'm rethinking it.

« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.
Indeed.  85 deg, 65% RH here.  More telling is the 72 deg dewpoint, for you psychometric properties of air nerds.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2015, 11:57:39 AM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had one in quite some time but remember enjoying them.  I was actually tempted by today's offering.  Now I'm rethinking it.
maybe they need down time, I smoked 2 a few days ott, and was unimpressed with the burn, and the flavor of the cigar just seemed harsh.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2015, 11:59:53 AM »

Good morning all!!  CG!!!  Welcome back!
Sam!
good morning again guys

NOT sent from my Android phone, XT907..... :o
hi Flip.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2015, 12:01:17 PM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.
Indeed.  85 deg, 65% RH here.  More telling is the 72 deg dewpoint, for you psychometric properties of air nerds.
Very true, and i failed to get that information this morning, but it must be fairly low as it's really nice right now!

« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2015, 12:03:21 PM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.
Indeed.  85 deg, 65% RH here.  More telling is the 72 deg dewpoint, for you psychometric properties of air nerds.
Indeed, ours is at 68 right now.

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.
Indeed.  85 deg, 65% RH here.  More telling is the 72 deg dewpoint, for you psychometric properties of air nerds.
Very true, and i failed to get that information this morning, but it must be fairly low as it's really nice right now!
Well Good For You.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2015, 12:10:39 PM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had one in quite some time but remember enjoying them.  I was actually tempted by today's offering.  Now I'm rethinking it.
I can send you a couple if you want some. I still have 2 in my work humi.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »

Damn, it's sunny, 80deg, 40% humidity and I hear the golf course SCREAMING my name!  too much to do today, but lookout tomorrow!
Jealous, both of the golf and humidity level.
Indeed.  85 deg, 65% RH here.  More telling is the 72 deg dewpoint, for you psychometric properties of air nerds.
Very true, and i failed to get that information this morning, but it must be fairly low as it's really nice right now!
Well Good For You.
Nice!  back atcha.

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2015, 12:21:20 PM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had one in quite some time but remember enjoying them.  I was actually tempted by today's offering.  Now I'm rethinking it.
maybe they need down time, I smoked 2 a few days ott, and was unimpressed with the burn, and the flavor of the cigar just seemed harsh.
Yes, bury them for awhile...no I mean it, take them out back, dig a hole and bury them
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2015, 12:25:33 PM »

tried a couple of those RP "signatures" up for today at CI.  Frankly, i'd be ashamed to call a cigar that smoked like that one my Signature cigar....
Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had one in quite some time but remember enjoying them.  I was actually tempted by today's offering.  Now I'm rethinking it.
maybe they need down time, I smoked 2 a few days ott, and was unimpressed with the burn, and the flavor of the cigar just seemed harsh.
Yes, bury them for awhile...no I mean it, take them out back, dig a hole and bury them
that was my 1st thought (no canal close by), but then i thought i wasn't being fair and that i'd let them sit awhile.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/24/2015
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2015, 12:26:27 PM »

FdLA robustos mashing for $22.00 and free frt.