Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2015, 07:33:11 AM »

Here's a text I received two days ago.
Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
The quality of your commute during the last several days has been unacceptable, and we share in your frustration.  We have been in contact with Amtrak at the highest levels, seeking  solutions. Again, our apologies.

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2015, 07:33:17 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Windbag!
Better than a douchebag!
Are you implying something?
Implying, no. I'm stating it outright, bro!  8)
I thought it was pretty clear.
He shouldn't use a shotgun when a rifle is the right weapon

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2015, 07:34:49 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
LOL, the flag is his favorite part...Boss Hog
I beg your pardon.  Always saw myself more as Cooter.

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2015, 07:35:31 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
Can't exactly picture him jumping in the window for a speedy getaway
I can, and it doesn't end well.

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2015, 07:36:06 AM »

Here's a text I received two days ago.
The quality of your commute during the last several days has been unacceptable, and we share in your frustration.  We have been in contact with Amtrak at the highest levels, seeking  solutions. Again, our apologies.
Oh, well, at least they're sorry.

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2015, 07:37:14 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
Don't think they would take kindly to that in Cleveland.
Or anywhere else north of the Mason Dixon line.

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2015, 07:38:39 AM »

Here's a text I received two days ago.
The quality of your commute during the last several days has been unacceptable, and we share in your frustration.  We have been in contact with Amtrak at the highest levels, seeking  solutions. Again, our apologies.
Oh, well, at least they're sorry.
It felt genuine to me.  Apology accepted!

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
LOL, the flag is his favorite part...Boss Hog
I beg your pardon.  Always saw myself more as Cooter.
Not sure about that one, please see exhibits A and B:

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »

Good morning 3 Daves, Chip
Morning Fish, Happy Friday

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:07 AM »

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott.
Happy Friday.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
Where have you been all week Mr. Dean?
Oh, and good morning.
busy. finally got bikerlady's husband in a rehab for his leg. two ER trips in two days, three days in hospital for tests, observations, and treatment decision, into therapy yesterday for a week or two before coming home.

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:12 AM »

Good morning 3 Daves, Chip
Morning Fish, Happy Friday
Morning TexasDave

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:49 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Scott, and Dean.
good morning Tony.

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:58 AM »

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott.
Happy Friday.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
Morning Deano

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2015, 07:44:58 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
he best not park it at work either.

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2015, 07:44:59 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
LOL, the flag is his favorite part...Boss Hog
I beg your pardon.  Always saw myself more as Cooter.
Not sure about that one, please see exhibits A and B:
I stand corrected.  :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19