Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 07:13:05 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Birthday to the Bride, you could get her some Inch cigars for a thrilling birthday.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2015, 07:13:16 AM »

Damn, slept a little late and missed the MF Lancero's.
Morning Dave and Dean. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some Tempus up later that you can hit hard.
I actually still have at least 10 of these from my early clueless buying days, wtf?

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 07:15:55 AM »

Damn, slept a little late and missed the MF Lancero's.
Morning Dave and Dean. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some Tempus up later that you can hit hard.
I actually still have at least 10 of these from my early clueless buying days, wtf?
Must come clean I bought 5 one time about 6 or 7 years ago.  Smoked a couple and gifted the balance to non-regular smokers, iE Inlaws.

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2015, 07:18:17 AM »

morning Dave and Scott.

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2015, 07:21:07 AM »

Damn, slept a little late and missed the MF Lancero's.
Morning Dave and Dean. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some Tempus up later that you can hit hard.
I actually still have at least 10 of these from my early clueless buying days, wtf?
Must come clean I bought 5 one time about 6 or 7 years ago.  Smoked a couple and gifted the balance to non-regular smokers, iE Inlaws.
I bought them on the jam twice so I had 20, smoked a couple, learned about good cigars from you guys and now keep the balance for unsuspecting victims

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2015, 07:22:42 AM »

Damn, slept a little late and missed the MF Lancero's.
Morning Dave and Dean. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some Tempus up later that you can hit hard.
Chip usually jumps on those and buys them all.
I am all stocked up so I will let you guys have a chance for a change.
That's very thoughtful and considerate of you Chip
He's a gentleman and a scholar. Morning, Scott.

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2015, 07:23:13 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Birthday to the Bride, you could get her some Inch cigars for a thrilling birthday.
He's already got a thrilling inch to give her later.

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2015, 07:23:46 AM »

The funny thing is that most of what I knew about and bought were Cuban cigars. When I discovered CI they point you towards AB and RP so if you're never exposed to people who know their stuff, you think those are the best the industry has to offer

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2015, 07:25:56 AM »

Damn, slept a little late and missed the MF Lancero's.
Morning Dave and Dean. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some Tempus up later that you can hit hard.
I actually still have at least 10 of these from my early clueless buying days, wtf?
Must come clean I bought 5 one time about 6 or 7 years ago.  Smoked a couple and gifted the balance to non-regular smokers, iE Inlaws.
I bought them on the jam twice so I had 20, smoked a couple, learned about good cigars from you guys and now keep the balance for unsuspecting victims
Everyone has done that trying new things just some don't admit it.  Nothing wrong with just trying different cigars be they good or terrible.  We are fortunate to have "tried them all" Travellin Dave for a reference book to save us a lot of bad buys.

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2015, 07:26:12 AM »

think I'll head out for breakfast before golf.
later.

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2015, 07:27:35 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Birthday to the Bride, you could get her some Inch cigars for a thrilling birthday.
He's already got a thrilling inch to give her later.
You'd better believe it...take 45 seconds of that!!! Happy Birthday Baby!!!

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2015, 07:28:33 AM »

think I'll head out for breakfast before golf.
later.
Hit-um long and straight.

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2015, 07:28:58 AM »

The funny thing is that most of what I knew about and bought were Cuban cigars. When I discovered CI they point you towards AB and RP so if you're never exposed to people who know their stuff, you think those are the best the industry has to offer
I'm sure most of our early ordering histories are also riddled with crap. I know I've got some shit on there in the early days.

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2015, 07:29:39 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Birthday to the Bride, you could get her some Inch cigars for a thrilling birthday.
He's already got a thrilling inch to give her later.
You'd better believe it...take 45 seconds of that!!! Happy Birthday Baby!!!
Hey-yo!

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2015, 07:30:24 AM »

Morning Fish, Happy Birthday to the Bride, you could get her some Inch cigars for a thrilling birthday.
He's already got a thrilling inch to give her later.
In length maybe but not ring gauge!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15