BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2015, 11:12:52 AM »

Morning Steve and Bret

Congratulations, Pappy

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2015, 11:15:12 AM »

So...San Francisco has dubbed itself a "sanctuary city" and has a law requiring it to ignore detain requests from the Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement service.  That's why in April they released the illegal that accidentally shot a woman on the Embarcadero over the weekend.

On the other hand, turns out the gun the sumbitch found on the pier wrapped in a shirt belonged to a Federal agent.

We're from the government.  We're here to help.

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2015, 11:15:59 AM »

Why do they even bother starting up a mash with several sold-out offerings?

TxDave said there is some direct correlation between days that offer free shipping on nearly everything and having items sold out or priced higher than normal on said days... Commies!

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2015, 11:16:02 AM »

Bueso wooden ashtray up on Tony Sprinter

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2015, 11:16:50 AM »

Why do they even bother starting up a mash with several sold-out offerings?

TxDave said there is some direct correlation between days that offer free shipping on nearly everything and having items sold out or priced higher than normal on said days... Commies!
Conspiracy Theory?

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2015, 11:17:41 AM »

For those of you keeping score at home... A well was installed in the front yard of my rental property yesterday, where the oil tank used to be.  They'll test the water periodically.  Hoping the first test is good and I'm able to close on the house soon afterwards.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2015, 11:18:31 AM »

Bueso wooden ashtray up on Tony Sprinter

Tony Sprint... I don't see it.  :P

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2015, 11:19:24 AM »

So...San Francisco has dubbed itself a "sanctuary city" and has a law requiring it to ignore detain requests from the Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement service.  That's why in April they released the illegal that accidentally shot a woman on the Embarcadero over the weekend.

On the other hand, turns out the gun the sumbitch found on the pier wrapped in a shirt belonged to a Federal agent.

We're from the government.  We're here to help.
The Northwest is all fucked up.

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2015, 11:21:24 AM »

For those of you keeping score at home... A well was installed in the front yard of my rental property yesterday, where the oil tank used to be.  They'll test the water periodically.  Hoping the first test is good and I'm able to close on the house soon afterwards.
So you're getting out of the slumlord game?

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2015, 11:21:51 AM »

For those of you keeping score at home... A well was installed in the front yard of my rental property yesterday, where the oil tank used to be.  They'll test the water periodically.  Hoping the first test is good and I'm able to close on the house soon afterwards.
So you're getting out of the slumlord game?
Been trying to for 10 years now.

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2015, 11:22:37 AM »

Bueso wooden ashtray up on Tony Sprinter

Tony Sprint... I'm don't see it.  :P
Steve proofreading... I'm don't see that either.  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

For those of you keeping score at home... A well was installed in the front yard of my rental property yesterday, where the oil tank used to be.  They'll test the water periodically.  Hoping the first test is good and I'm able to close on the house soon afterwards.

So, I guess there is another means of heat since you didn't replace the oil tank? And what will you use this well for... irrigating the sidewalk?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2015, 11:24:50 AM »

Bueso wooden ashtray up on Tony Sprinter

Tony Sprint... I don't see it.  :P
Steve proofreading... I'm don't see that either.  :P

What?

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »

For those of you keeping score at home... A well was installed in the front yard of my rental property yesterday, where the oil tank used to be.  They'll test the water periodically.  Hoping the first test is good and I'm able to close on the house soon afterwards.

So, I guess there is another means of heat since you didn't replace the oil tank? And what will you use this well for... irrigating the sidewalk?
The oil tank was replaced with an above ground one.  The well is an EPA thing.  Not used for anything but testing the water periodically.