« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2015, 11:42:02 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2015, 11:44:40 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?

« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
I'm thinking bourbon.  Although cold beer sounds good too.  I just assumed we'd order pizza again too.  Thoughts?

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2015, 11:49:25 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
SOMERVILLE!

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2015, 11:53:44 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
SOMERVILLE!
Hey, look who's up! Did we startle you, little fella?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/22/2015
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2015, 11:54:49 AM »

Good morning Folks!  Too nice a weekend.... REALLY don't want to be here today!
Good morning, SamSly.  Hope the kids treated you nicely on your day.
yes, thanks!  low key, A call from oldest daughter traveling back from Spain,  Facetime from my son, and My youngest daughter came home and took me out to brunch.  We also had some cigar time on the deck Saturday evening.  Hope yours went well also!

« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2015, 11:57:52 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
Spring water with a slice of lemon

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2015, 11:58:37 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
I'm thinking bourbon.  Although cold beer sounds good too.  I just assumed we'd order pizza again too.  Thoughts?
Sounds good.  we only need one!

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2015, 11:58:56 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
SOMERVILLE!
Hey, look who's up! Did we startle you, little fella?
Nope, I already had these keyboard keys stuck to my face. Pre-existing condition.

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2015, 11:59:33 AM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
Spring water with a slice of lemon
What, are you douching again?

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2015, 12:01:04 PM »

CyB out, time for a bit of a walk out to get lunch, bbl.

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2015, 12:03:23 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Busy morning, this is the first opportunity I've had to log in to the Banter.

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2015, 12:03:37 PM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
Spring water with a slice of lemon
What, are you douching again?
Gotta stay fresh
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/22/2015
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »

Good morning Folks!  Too nice a weekend.... REALLY don't want to be here today!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Hi LTG! lunchtime is the good word today!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/22/2015
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2015, 12:09:37 PM »

Good morning Folks!  Too nice a weekend.... REALLY don't want to be here today!
Morning Sam, I think most will agree with you here on that sentiment.
Hi Dave!