« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »

Murder-Suicide

MLB Network analyst, former player Darryl Hamilton (NY Mets) among 2 dead in domestic shooting near Houston

« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2015, 12:58:37 PM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
Spring water with a slice of lemon
WHAT?!?!?!

« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2015, 01:07:35 PM »

Murder-Suicide

MLB Network analyst, former player Darryl Hamilton (NY Mets) among 2 dead in domestic shooting near Houston
Bitches!

« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2015, 01:12:52 PM »

Enjoy a 20% Discount in any cigar brand in our website. Minimum purchase required $150. You also get Free Continental USA Shipping in orders over $99.99.

Offer will be good until July 31, 2015.

Shop Now Singles, 5 Packs or Boxes here at Cuenca Cigars Online. Put together your Best Sampler for the 4 of July Celebration and still get this PRECIOUS and Exclusive Discount! But Hurry, Offer has an expiration date!

Enter Discount Code during Checkout:

JULY4YOU

https://www.cuencacigars.com/
They got some Jericho Hills at a little better deal than the Cigar King if you buy $150 total for the 20% off (no more of the 4-pak samplers I bought all they had of those which was 1) and I also picked up some El Triunfador Lancero's at a decemt price with the discount.
My wife just bought me a box of El Triunfador Original Lanceros for Father's Day...I have to "settle up" with NJDave at the herf, along with (25) MC1 PCs. That guy's bad for my wallet
More or less than $150.88 FS?  That is what I paid.
I'm $134 plus shipping, thanks to Dave

« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:10 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

What a fuk'n deal, feel free to buy all you want as I already got my confirmation for 80 of them!  Some to share with my son, they are among his favorites.

Might be a little cheaper for VIP's but this was a deal as is.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Murcielago-Cigars.asp
Probably the last available anywhere, so if you want 'em, now is the time.

« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:58 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

What a fuk'n deal, feel free to buy all you want as I already got my confirmation for 80 of them!  Some to share with my son, they are among his favorites.

Might be a little cheaper for VIP's but this was a deal as is.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Murcielago-Cigars.asp
Probably the last available anywhere, so if you want 'em, now is the time.
I knew that but now you made me want to buy some more!

« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2015, 01:23:29 PM »

[...]

No shipping, but I'll be happy to charge you for it anyway....(she'll never know)

« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2015, 01:24:06 PM »

Time for me to go to the ear doctor to shut the warden up.  Jeez says I can't hear anymore, no shit sherlock!   Going home from there to smoke.

« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2015, 01:24:43 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

What a fuk'n deal, feel free to buy all you want as I already got my confirmation for 80 of them!  Some to share with my son, they are among his favorites.

Might be a little cheaper for VIP's but this was a deal as is.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Murcielago-Cigars.asp
Probably the last available anywhere, so if you want 'em, now is the time.
I knew that but now you made me want to buy some more!
That's what I'm here for!....now where is that Atlantic sales commission....

« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:24 PM »

Time for me to go to the ear doctor to shut the warden up.  Jeez says I can't hear anymore, no shit sherlock!   Going home from there to smoke.
Didn't you tell her it was self defense?

« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »

Time for me to go to the ear doctor to shut the warden up.  Jeez says I can't hear anymore, no shit sherlock!   Going home from there to smoke.
What?

« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:41 PM »

[...]

What else did you buy?

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2015, 01:28:28 PM »

[...]

Not good for much else either.

« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2015, 01:34:10 PM »

[...]

Box of Namakubi Tiburon and Viaje Exclusivo Chiquito perfecto.  (just to help you out with the free shipping of course)

« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »

[...]

Quite the sacrifice and very nice of you