CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: 6/22/2015  (Read 30854 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/22/2015
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »

Murder-Suicide

MLB Network analyst, former player Darryl Hamilton (NY Mets) among 2 dead in domestic shooting near Houston

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2015, 12:58:37 PM »

So have we decided on location?  Is it Somerville again?  I'm fine with that, just wonderin'.
Yes, Somerville.  I think just the three of us unless Flip will be joining.
I updated the calendar accordingly.
Now that we have that, what are you looking at for beverages this time around?
Spring water with a slice of lemon
WHAT?!?!?!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2015, 01:07:35 PM »

Murder-Suicide

MLB Network analyst, former player Darryl Hamilton (NY Mets) among 2 dead in domestic shooting near Houston
Bitches!

sfish

« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2015, 01:12:52 PM »

Enjoy a 20% Discount in any cigar brand in our website. Minimum purchase required $150. You also get Free Continental USA Shipping in orders over $99.99.

Offer will be good until July 31, 2015.

Shop Now Singles, 5 Packs or Boxes here at Cuenca Cigars Online. Put together your Best Sampler for the 4 of July Celebration and still get this PRECIOUS and Exclusive Discount! But Hurry, Offer has an expiration date!

Enter Discount Code during Checkout:

JULY4YOU

https://www.cuencacigars.com/
They got some Jericho Hills at a little better deal than the Cigar King if you buy $150 total for the 20% off (no more of the 4-pak samplers I bought all they had of those which was 1) and I also picked up some El Triunfador Lancero's at a decemt price with the discount.
My wife just bought me a box of El Triunfador Original Lanceros for Father's Day...I have to "settle up" with NJDave at the herf, along with (25) MC1 PCs. That guy's bad for my wallet
More or less than $150.88 FS?  That is what I paid.
I'm $134 plus shipping, thanks to Dave

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:10 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

What a fuk'n deal, feel free to buy all you want as I already got my confirmation for 80 of them!  Some to share with my son, they are among his favorites.

Might be a little cheaper for VIP's but this was a deal as is.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Murcielago-Cigars.asp
Probably the last available anywhere, so if you want 'em, now is the time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:58 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

What a fuk'n deal, feel free to buy all you want as I already got my confirmation for 80 of them!  Some to share with my son, they are among his favorites.

I knew that but now you made me want to buy some more!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2015, 01:23:29 PM »

Enjoy a 20% Discount in any cigar brand in our website. Minimum purchase required $150. You also get Free Continental USA Shipping in orders over $99.99.

Shop Now Singles, 5 Packs or Boxes here at Cuenca Cigars Online. Put together your Best Sampler for the 4 of July Celebration and still get this PRECIOUS and Exclusive Discount! But Hurry, Offer has an expiration date!

JULY4YOU

They got some Jericho Hills at a little better deal than the Cigar King if you buy $150 total for the 20% off (no more of the 4-pak samplers I bought all they had of those which was 1) and I also picked up some El Triunfador Lancero's at a decemt price with the discount.
My wife just bought me a box of El Triunfador Original Lanceros for Father's Day...I have to "settle up" with NJDave at the herf, along with (25) MC1 PCs. That guy's bad for my wallet
No shipping, but I'll be happy to charge you for it anyway....(she'll never know)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2015, 01:24:06 PM »

Time for me to go to the ear doctor to shut the warden up.  Jeez says I can't hear anymore, no shit sherlock!   Going home from there to smoke.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2015, 01:24:43 PM »

MURCIELAGO!!!!!!!!!

I knew that but now you made me want to buy some more!
That's what I'm here for!....now where is that Atlantic sales commission....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:24 PM »

Time for me to go to the ear doctor to shut the warden up.  Jeez says I can't hear anymore, no shit sherlock!   Going home from there to smoke.
Didn't you tell her it was self defense?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »

What?

sfish

« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2015, 01:25:41 PM »

JULY4YOU

No shipping, but I'll be happy to charge you for it anyway....(she'll never know)
What else did you buy?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2015, 01:28:28 PM »

JULY4YOU

Not good for much else either.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2015, 01:34:10 PM »

JULY4YOU

What else did you buy?
Box of Namakubi Tiburon and Viaje Exclusivo Chiquito perfecto.  (just to help you out with the free shipping of course)

sfish

« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »

JULY4YOU

What else did you buy?
Box of Namakubi Tiburon and Viaje Exclusivo Chiquito perfecto.  (just to help you out with the free shipping of course)
Quite the sacrifice and very nice of you
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18