Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2015, 05:49:41 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »

Traffic out the ass and a damn wreck devadasis in the middle of the road took me over a hour to get home.

Oh yeah, thanks for the GFY CB it felt right  good.
Well here's another GFY.  It takes me over an hour to get home on a good day.
+1 hour

« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2015, 05:52:07 PM »

Off to take Dad out for a birthday/Father's Day dinner, later.
Enjoy!

« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2015, 05:55:40 PM »

Evening men. Just returned from a nearby (to the hotel) cigar shop. http://www.topshelfcigar.com/

Has the makings of a nice little shop, well detailed quaint old building in a nice area with a brick paved covered porch out front.  Decent enough cigar selection with middle-of-the-road B&M pricing.

Would have been great except for the indifferent attitude of the mgt.  The porch hadn't been swept out since last fall, there were empty boxes strewn about, one nice wooden chair and two dirty plastic ones, and the shop itself was real cluttered as well.  And no inside seating area.  Not surprisingly the guy behind the counter had the same don't-give-a-schitt attitude.  While I did enjoy an LFD Airbender, I won't be back.  Will have to try the one in Doylestown next time.

« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2015, 06:06:06 PM »

Off to take Dad out for a birthday/Father's Day dinner, later.
Happy Father's Day to Dad and enjoy your time together.

« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2015, 06:07:17 PM »

Evening men. Just returned from a nearby (to the hotel) cigar shop. http://www.topshelfcigar.com/

Has the makings of a nice little shop, well detailed quaint old building in a nice area with a brick paved covered porch out front.  Decent enough cigar selection with middle-of-the-road B&M pricing.

Would have been great except for the indifferent attitude of the mgt.  The porch hadn't been swept out since last fall, there were empty boxes strewn about, one nice wooden chair and two dirty plastic ones, and the shop itself was real cluttered as well.  And no inside seating area.  Not surprisingly the guy behind the counter had the same don't-give-a-schitt attitude.  While I did enjoy an LFD Airbender, I won't be back.  Will have to try the one in Doylestown next time.
They got a web site - Give um a GFY!

« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2015, 06:08:18 PM »

Sun is out and pouring down rain. :o

« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2015, 06:11:28 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?

« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2015, 06:38:03 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
You lost me, Mikey.

« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2015, 07:03:45 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
You lost me, Mikey.
Never mind.  Greetings and salutations Tony.  Humid!

« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2015, 08:37:33 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
You lost me, Mikey.
Never mind.  Greetings and salutations Tony.  Humid!
Remind me not to tell Tony never mind again.

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2015, 08:42:06 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
You lost me, Mikey.
Never mind.  Greetings and salutations Tony.  Humid!
Remind me not to tell Tony never mind again.
I'm kinda exhausted so don't take it personally.  But salutations right back atcha.

« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2015, 08:45:41 PM »

Mom-in-law's 80th birthday today.  I'm gonna try to sneak out of here soon and get a cigar in first.
Well congratulations and Happy Birthday to her!
Thought the raindrops were gonna start falling again but I lit her up anyway.  Nice cigar but not my favorite MoW Side Project.

Lit up your MnL?
You lost me, Mikey.
Never mind.  Greetings and salutations Tony.  Humid!
Remind me not to tell Tony never mind again.
I'm kinda exhausted so don't take it personally.  But salutations right back atcha.
You know me - just funnin'...  You been a busy boy with the fuel tank, the family and the ever present work thing.

« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2015, 09:09:42 PM »

Alright, boys...updates installing at work and I'm geared up for the ride home.  I'm going to go ahead and shut down this computer so I can be out the door posthaste when the updates finish. Catch y'all tomorrow.

« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2015, 09:28:48 PM »

Evening men. Just returned from a nearby (to the hotel) cigar shop. http://www.topshelfcigar.com/

Has the makings of a nice little shop, well detailed quaint old building in a nice area with a brick paved covered porch out front.  Decent enough cigar selection with middle-of-the-road B&M pricing.

Would have been great except for the indifferent attitude of the mgt.  The porch hadn't been swept out since last fall, there were empty boxes strewn about, one nice wooden chair and two dirty plastic ones, and the shop itself was real cluttered as well.  And no inside seating area.  Not surprisingly the guy behind the counter had the same don't-give-a-schitt attitude.  While I did enjoy an LFD Airbender, I won't be back.  Will have to try the one in Doylestown next time.
Don't forget New Hope!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15