Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2015, 01:41:51 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.

« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2015, 01:46:51 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.

« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2015, 01:49:47 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
Vertically. Not horizontally.

« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »

Geez, rough day here. Hazzuh!

« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2015, 02:18:47 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
Are we just talking height?  Because I'm pretty sure I have him beat if we're talking volume.

« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2015, 02:19:20 PM »

Geez, rough day here. Hazzuh!
Later, LTG... And Scott.

« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2015, 02:22:16 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
Vertically. Not horizontally.
True that.

« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2015, 02:33:29 PM »

Geez, rough day here. Hazzuh!
See ya Dave.  Hope your boys have enough left to hold up in game four.

« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2015, 02:34:31 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
Are we just talking height?  Because I'm pretty sure I have him beat if we're talking volume.
That's what Dave just said.  No argument from me.

« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar

« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2015, 03:10:31 PM »

forgot to say good morning guys....
getting ready to call it a day, off tomorrow, then back at the salt mines on Friday.

« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2015, 03:25:14 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
that's a possibility, and as he drinks the cheap shit, shouldn't be too costly.

« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2015, 03:28:02 PM »

forgot to say good morning guys....
getting ready to call it a day, off tomorrow, then back at the salt mines on Friday.
Just because you forgot, doesn't mean you can say it now in the middle of the afternoon.  Hell, it's not even morning in JWackyland anymore.

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2015, 03:46:58 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
Perfect picture of the Mayor, except that I don't think he has red sneakers.

« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2015, 03:58:35 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
...and tiptoe through the tulips too!  Ol' twinkle toes Tony.  Tiny Tony?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10