Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2015, 04:05:46 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
that's a possibility, and as he drinks the cheap shit, shouldn't be too costly.
You trying to say Antnee's a cheap date?

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2015, 04:10:17 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
that's a possibility, and as he drinks the cheap shit, shouldn't be too costly.
You trying to say Antnee's a cheap date?
Actually I was talking about my son, but it fits for Antnee as well.

« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2015, 04:14:57 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
that's a possibility, and as he drinks the cheap shit, shouldn't be too costly.
You trying to say Antnee's a cheap date?
Actually I was talking about my son, but it fits for Antnee as well.
I read on the men's room wall at CF.

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2015, 04:31:58 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
that's a possibility, and as he drinks the cheap shit, shouldn't be too costly.
That reminds me that I need to pick up some gin and vermouth.

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2015, 04:35:03 PM »

Las Calaveras 2015 corona on order!
Nice!
Will be waiting for me when I get home   ;D
Damn, that was like the opposite of SurePost. Lol
Actually it will be delivered tomorrow....really fast.
I may have to stop by just to make sure.  I'll let you know.
You'll have to get past my son first, and you know he's much bigger than you.
I'll get him drunk and Tony can tip-toe under the radar
that's a possibility, and as he drinks the cheap shit, shouldn't be too costly.
That reminds me that I need to pick up some gin and vermouth.
And stuffed olives or other condiment du jour.

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2015, 04:59:26 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2015, 05:30:07 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2015, 05:43:54 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I'm really enjoying this.  I want to say that I can tell it's an AJ stick.  The people-watching here in NYC is definitely adding to the enjoyment.

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2015, 05:49:00 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2015, 06:20:10 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2015, 06:21:44 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
I am thinking a little longer than that but don't really know.

« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2015, 06:30:54 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
Whatever it was, it hit the spot.

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2015, 07:29:23 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
Whatever it was, it hit the spot.
Not a bad price point on those either.

« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
Whatever it was, it hit the spot.
Not a bad price point on those either.
That's what I was thinking.  I've got to replace a car battery tomorrow morning or I might actually consider it.  My car is officially the money pit.

« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2015, 08:29:20 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
Whatever it was, it hit the spot.
Not a bad price point on those either.
That's what I was thinking.  I've got to replace a car battery tomorrow morning or I might actually consider it.  My car is officially the money pit.
Sure is sounding that way.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10