« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2015, 09:23:29 AM »

TxDave, how'd your presentation go yesterday?  The ladies toss any panties up on stage to you?
It was 4 in the afternoon and I don't think anybody was_awake, subdued group and we even got them out 15 minutes early.
So you finished early again....TWSS.
Nicely done.

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2015, 09:31:58 AM »

TxDave, how'd your presentation go yesterday?  The ladies toss any panties up on stage to you?
It was 4 in the afternoon and I don't think anybody was_awake, subdued group and we even got them out 15 minutes early.
So you finished early again....TWSS.
Nicely done.
Oh yeah he is just a real clown that found a circus.

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2015, 09:35:09 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2015, 09:38:05 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2015, 09:43:32 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2015, 09:56:06 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2015, 09:59:04 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2015, 10:04:38 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.

Great, my budding fantasy is now a nightmare.

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2015, 10:08:31 AM »

Have to hit the road to San Antonio (almost).  Ciao!

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2015, 10:11:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Somehow the notion that there are smoking hot women designing airplanes almost gives me hope for humanity. Almost.

This space for rent.

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2015, 10:25:50 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.

Great, my budding fantasy is now a nightmare.
Wouldn't be if you were Jersey Dave...

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2015, 10:31:06 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.

Great, my budding fantasy is now a nightmare.
That's the way LTG rolls

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2015, 10:43:37 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
We should schedule another one for late July/Early August then
Do you guys have an outdoor place to herf when the weather's nice?  We have an excellent one here now.  The local Brass Tap opened a big outdoor patio area, cigar smoking encouraged!
I believe they do outside tables at the same place we met but I'd have to confirm that
How about that Wünderbar place?
They have a closed-in patio with a bunch of tables
Is cigar smoking allowed?  We need you to do a reconnaissance mission.

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2015, 10:49:26 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.
At least provide a proper name so that we could Google her.

« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2015, 10:54:09 AM »

Oh man got an Italian Aerospace engineering Doctor speaking this morning and she is smoking hot, no glasses.
Send a picture immediately
Indeed, and a sound clip.  A hot woman with an Italian accent, I may have to excuse myself.
She has a fine accent.  Can't take pictures.
At least provide a proper name so that we could Google her.
Caitlyn Jenner