CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: 6/10/2015  (Read 18721 times)

Threebean

Re: 6/10/2015
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
We should schedule another one for late July/Early August then
Do you guys have an outdoor place to herf when the weather's nice?  We have an excellent one here now.  The local Brass Tap opened a big outdoor patio area, cigar smoking encouraged!
I believe they do outside tables at the same place we met but I'd have to confirm that
The BYOB aspect of that joint is a definite plus.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2015, 09:11:16 AM »

Sorry about that.  A lot of kids' stuff (recitals, graduations, etc.) all next week which is why I preferred the following.
Not a problem, it's not ALL about Bean.

Threebean

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2015, 09:14:39 AM »

Sorry about that.  A lot of kids' stuff (recitals, graduations, etc.) all next week which is why I preferred the following.
No worries, I'll be out there many more times until mid-September.  Besides, didn't I just see you mofos a month ago?  I can only take so much. 

sfish

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 09:16:11 AM »

No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
Do you guys have an outdoor place to herf when the weather's nice?  We have an excellent one here now.  The local Brass Tap opened a big outdoor patio area, cigar smoking encouraged!
I believe they do outside tables at the same place we met but I'd have to confirm that
This is what I should be doing on Father's Day!

Ashes N Embers will be providing cigars at Somerville Craft Beer Event June 21st. https://t.co/1s52sYyBHh

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 09:16:38 AM »

How about that Wünderbar place?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2015, 09:16:52 AM »

TxDave, how'd your presentation go yesterday?  The ladies toss any panties up on stage to you?
It was 4 in the afternoon and I don't think anybody was_awake, subdued group and we even got them out 15 minutes early.

sfish

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 09:17:09 AM »

No worries, I'll be out there many more times until mid-September.  Besides, didn't I just see you mofos a month ago?  I can only take so much.
Hard to believe that was only 5 weeks ago

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2015, 09:17:58 AM »

TxDave, how'd your presentation go yesterday?  The ladies toss any panties up on stage to you?
Did Dr. Dixon take her glasses off for you?
Only in my dreams.

sfish

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2015, 09:18:02 AM »

They have a closed-in patio with a bunch of tables

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2015, 09:18:23 AM »

It was 4 in the afternoon and I don't think anybody was_awake, subdued group and we even got them out 15 minutes early.
So you finished early again....TWSS.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »

Just give me an address and a time, I'll be there.

sfish

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niks-Wunderbar/571203192941755

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2015, 09:21:13 AM »

Hard to believe that was only 5 weeks ago
No doubt, seems like forever ago.

sfish

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2015, 09:21:35 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niks-Wunderbar/571203192941755
Not sure how well a bunch of guys smoking cigars will be received but I'm sure you can smoke out there

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2015, 09:23:06 AM »

WTF is Dean?  He has not flashed us in a  few days.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10