« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2015, 12:53:39 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
not a popsicle or a good humour ice cream bar...

« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2015, 12:55:41 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
if you bend her over the side of the couch, it doesn't matter...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2015, 12:56:20 PM »

Enduring the 2nd drunk driving presentation of the morning, glad I practiced last night.
Dos and don'ts?

Tony must be apostrophe drunk.  :P
What?

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/dos-and-donts
That article had an ad for a Spam grilled cheese. That sounds amazing.
Love Spam.  We usually make it as a side with mac n' cheese.
I thought you were Italian, not Hawaiian!

My family has always had a tradition of making sfingi on New Year's Eve... my dad, the non-Italian, always used to put pieces of spam in the pieces he made.

« Reply #198 on: June 09, 2015, 12:58:53 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
if you bend her over the side of the couch, it doesn't matter...
And flip with the work-around.  Good job.

« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2015, 01:03:27 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
if you bend her over the side of the couch, it doesn't matter...
And flip with the work-around.  Good job.
not one of the 5 W's I spoke about this morning, that was a How.
Reminds me of the old Indian(with feathers, not a dot) joke, about the Indian Tonto,
who used to go around saying "chance".  the Lone Ranger asked him, "Tonto don't you mean to say how?"
Tonto replied; "Quimosabe, me know how, want Chance!".

« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2015, 01:06:09 PM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?
this guy is of Chinese Extraction started with all the crazy loose leaf teas, now
he has a hand burr grinder(electric blades don't process the beans correctly),
 a fancy electric water kettle(with LEDs) and a french coffee press.  has 7 different bags of coffee beans.
Any of them from Colorado?

« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2015, 01:06:40 PM »

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, glorious Spam!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2015, 01:07:10 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
if you bend her over the side of the couch, it doesn't matter...
And flip with the work-around.  Good job.

Haha... not getting caught up in the 'details'

« Reply #203 on: June 09, 2015, 01:10:42 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
I bet she's thinking exactly the same thing about you...
I bet not.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #204 on: June 09, 2015, 01:10:47 PM »

« Reply #205 on: June 09, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »

Field Supply has a nice sampler sale underway, for those so inclined.
http://www.fieldsupply.com/35-big-brand-samplers-up-to-70-percent-off.html?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Responsive-CD-20150609-a+Campaign
The third oliva sampler Oliva Ltd Edition Special Release Sampler - Box of 5 has the V nub, a V diadema, a MB III, a G and the OC-001, which some say was a test blend for the melanio all for $24.50  Sorry to talk about cigars again.... upper right hand corner in the picture.

« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2015, 01:14:22 PM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?
this guy is of Chinese Extraction started with all the crazy loose leaf teas, now
he has a hand burr grinder(electric blades don't process the beans correctly),
 a fancy electric water kettle(with LEDs) and a french coffee press.  has 7 different bags of coffee beans.
Any of them from Colorado?
some Kenya AA, a Mexican bean, and several others.  You can buy fairly freshly roasted beans in Fairway supermarkets around here.

« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2015, 01:15:45 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
not a popsicle or a good humour ice cream bar...
Sure they do!

http://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-maple-ice-cream-359986
http://www.spoonforkbacon.com/2011/09/salted-caramel-and-candied-bacon-ice-cream/
http://dudefoods.com/the-bacon-weave-ice-cream-sandwich/

« Reply #208 on: June 09, 2015, 01:17:32 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
I bet she's thinking exactly the same thing about you...
Well the first one that comes up wearing glasses is a dude.  Speaking of which, I think Tex needs to see the optometrist.

« Reply #209 on: June 09, 2015, 01:17:39 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
if you bend her over the side of the couch, it doesn't matter...
And flip with the work-around.  Good job.
Gettin' da tail!

Haha... not getting caught up in the 'details'