« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2015, 12:37:56 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
I bet she's thinking exactly the same thing about you...
I am not wearing glasses assclown.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2015, 12:38:50 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
If I wrap my wife in bacon, should I make sure the bacon is cooked first or do I put the whole thing in the frier?

« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2015, 12:39:35 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Always off, you don't want her to see the real you
But they would makemy Dean look even bigger!♋
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2015, 12:40:58 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
I bet she's thinking exactly the same thing about you...
I am not wearing glasses assclown.

Sheesh... I got it
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #184 on: June 09, 2015, 12:41:56 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Always off, you don't want her to see the real you
But they would makemy Dean look even bigger!♋

You mean your dawg

« Reply #185 on: June 09, 2015, 12:45:04 PM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?
this guy is of Chinese Extraction started with all the crazy loose leaf teas, now
he has a hand burr grinder(electric blades don't process the beans correctly),
 a fancy electric water kettle(with LEDs) and a french coffee press.  has 7 different bags of coffee beans.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2015, 12:45:59 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Ha! Although, you have just set off Dean's radar. He should be there any time now with a cell phone contract to have signed.
LMAO.  We need a full name for the dear doctor so we can google and decide just how bored you really are.

He must be pretty bored. He's found a source for the special "special character" codes, and using them quite frequently.  8)

« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2015, 12:46:13 PM »

Enduring the 2nd drunk driving presentation of the morning, glad I practiced last night.
Dos and don'ts?
And donuts!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2015, 12:47:28 PM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?
this guy is of Chinese Extraction started with all the crazy loose leaf teas, now
he has a hand burr grinder(electric blades don't process the beans correctly),
 a fancy electric water kettle(with LEDs) and a french coffee press.  has 7 different bags of coffee beans.

Coffee Snob!

« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2015, 12:47:51 PM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?
Really, who does that?  I'm sure he plays vinyl records, too.
He's the kind of guy that doesn't own a TV because he feels it's all drivel anyway.  FUCK HIM!
i'm back, just catching up, he grows some of his own vegetables too!

« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »

Lunch Time

« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2015, 12:48:10 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Ha! Although, you have just set off Dean's radar. He should be there any time now with a cell phone contract to have signed.
LMAO.  We need a full name for the dear doctor so we can google and decide just how bored you really are.
He must be pretty bored. He's found a source for the special "special character" codes, and using them quite frequently.  8)
And I found the subject of his amorous imagination.  He is REALLY bored.

« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2015, 12:49:27 PM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?
Really, who does that?  I'm sure he plays vinyl records, too.
He's the kind of guy that doesn't own a TV because he feels it's all drivel anyway.  FUCK HIM!
And the horse he rode in on.
I'm picturing the hipster with the skinny jeans and smedium, button-up short sleeve. Probably rides a classic vespa
No, I'm sure he rides a bicycle to work.  In the traffic lane, of course.
LIRR

« Reply #193 on: June 09, 2015, 12:49:51 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Ha! Although, you have just set off Dean's radar. He should be there any time now with a cell phone contract to have signed.
LMAO.  We need a full name for the dear doctor so we can google and decide just how bored you really are.

He must be pretty bored. He's found a source for the special "special character" codes, and using them quite frequently.  8)
Yep

« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2015, 12:52:22 PM »

Enduring the 2nd drunk driving presentation of the morning, glad I practiced last night.
Dos and don'ts?

Tony must be apostrophe drunk.  :P
What?

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/dos-and-donts
That article had an ad for a Spam grilled cheese. That sounds amazing.
Love Spam.  We usually make it as a side with mac n' cheese.
I thought you were Italian, not Hawaiian!