« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Morning, Joe.

« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2015, 11:24:25 AM »

Damn, how long have these rump-rockets been up?
The original Hababo.

Speaking of Hababo, picked up a 5er of the MCIII roxxo on the bid at a good price. Figured it deserved a try even though the reviews have been meh.
It is very good.  Maybe when compared to the I and II it is less, but fine as a stand alone.

« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2015, 11:26:53 AM »

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2015, 11:29:59 AM »

Enduring the 2nd drunk driving presentation of the morning, glad I practiced last night.
Is that a how to video?

« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2015, 11:51:07 AM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
If I wrap my wife in bacon, should I make sure the bacon is cooked first or do I put the whole thing in the frier?

« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2015, 11:52:23 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2015, 11:54:17 AM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
Still not enough to convince me to buy a Little Caesars pizza.

« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2015, 11:55:37 AM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
Still not enough to convince me to buy a Little Caesars pizza.
Those look awful in the commercials.  Bacon wrapped bread with a little tomato sauce on top.

« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »

Well y'all made me hungry.  Lunchtime!

« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2015, 12:10:23 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
If I wrap my wife in bacon, should I make sure the bacon is cooked first or do I put the whole thing in the frier?
Whole thing in the fryer, integrate the flavors.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2015, 12:12:12 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

Got sidetracked with some work.  Sheesh, doesn't the boss know I'm leaving in a couple weeks?  Why start working now?

« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2015, 12:13:40 PM »

Well y'all made me hungry.  Lunchtime!
Tough job making you hungry but somebody had to do it.🍔

« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

Got sidetracked with some work.  Sheesh, doesn't the boss know I'm leaving in a couple weeks?  Why start working now?
Nice change of pace for you.

« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
If I wrap my wife in bacon, should I make sure the bacon is cooked first or do I put the whole thing in the frier?
Whole thing in the fryer, integrate the flavors.
Like taking the cello off.

« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2015, 12:16:19 PM »

Guess I will be eating hotel rubber chicken with bland green beans for lunch.