Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2015, 01:19:11 PM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
Hahaha.  I thought it was 4 : pm by you but it turns out that was local time.  Very confused.
Are you even sure you are where you think you are?
You implying Tony doesn't know where's he's at or more to the point, when he's at?  EFDT?
Yes.
Indeed.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2015, 01:23:14 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2015, 01:41:03 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
Saturdays and motivation are rarely compatible.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2015, 02:08:39 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2015, 02:21:19 PM »

This might be the earliest page hazzuh for me. Especially on a jam day. Sheesh!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2015, 02:31:37 PM »

This might be the earliest page hazzuh for me. Especially on a jam day. Sheesh!
Huzzah!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2015, 02:50:47 PM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
Hahaha.  I thought it was 4 : pm by you but it turns out that was local time.  Very confused.
Are you even sure you are where you think you are?
You implying Tony doesn't know where's he's at or more to the point, when he's at?  EFDT?
Yes.
Indeed.
+1

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2015, 03:05:06 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2015, 03:09:43 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

I've eaten a number of meals today.  Not sure how many but feels like I've been continuously eating... So I've accomplished that.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2015, 03:22:27 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

I've eaten a number of meals today.  Not sure how many but feels like I've been continuously eating... So I've accomplished that.
In other words, heaven.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2015, 03:27:28 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

I've eaten a number of meals today.  Not sure how many but feels like I've been continuously eating... So I've accomplished that.
In other words, heaven.
Travellin Dave may have to go get Tony and bring him how, now he is hallucinating.  Thinks he is eating all the time.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2015, 03:46:22 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

I've eaten a number of meals today.  Not sure how many but feels like I've been continuously eating... So I've accomplished that.
In other words, heaven.
Travellin Dave may have to go get Tony and bring him how, now he is hallucinating.  Thinks he is eating all the time.
You can get that way with sleep deprivation.  Now when he starts talking about women lining up for his services, it's time to call for help.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2015, 03:58:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

I've eaten a number of meals today.  Not sure how many but feels like I've been continuously eating... So I've accomplished that.
In other words, heaven.
Travellin Dave may have to go get Tony and bring him how, now he is hallucinating.  Thinks he is eating all the time.
You can get that way with sleep deprivation.  Now when he starts talking about women lining up for his services, it's time to call for help.
LMAO. Yeah, probably too late then

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2015, 03:59:29 PM »

Hair of the Dog lit watching some NASCAR

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2015, 04:44:10 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Trying to get motivated today. Not happening quickly.
No sense rushing into things.
Well, did get a balky turn signal on the bike working properly. So I've accomplished something.

I've eaten a number of meals today.  Not sure how many but feels like I've been continuously eating... So I've accomplished that.
It's a thankless job, but Tony stepped up.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6