Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2015, 08:42:50 AM »

NJ Man Named Bacon Arrested in Fight Over Sausage

Wonder if this was our old LA Smoked Bacon
Who's sausage?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2015, 09:09:05 AM »

Morning, Chip.
I hope you have some decent TV to watch today at work because I really don't think this jam is going to be that exciting.
More college baseball.
LSU does not play until 8:00 tonight.
I think there are a few other games before that thought...
31 more I think :)
SEC channel coverage begins at 1:00 Central Time

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2015, 10:08:13 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2015, 10:11:09 AM »

bikerlady satisfied, gym workout complete, all bills paid for June, cupboards pretty well stocked, money left over for a good sized cigar order IF my daughter wasn't coming down on the 19th, Oliva G torp and coffee going. Life is Good.
Happy Saturday guys.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2015, 10:15:51 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2015, 10:21:38 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
When are you coming back stateside?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2015, 10:22:21 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
Hahaha.  I thought it was 4 : pm by you but it turns out that was local time.  Very confused.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2015, 10:24:54 AM »

bikerlady satisfied, gym workout complete, all bills paid for June, cupboards pretty well stocked, money left over for a good sized cigar order IF my daughter wasn't coming down on the 19th, Oliva G torp and coffee going. Life is Good.
Happy Saturday guys.
Good for you, Deano.  I packed a couple of cigars but too tired to light one now.  Besides, it turns out we're leaving soon.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2015, 10:26:17 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
When are you coming back stateside?
I'm leaving next Friday.  The Mrs won't let me stay any longer.  ;)

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2015, 10:35:29 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
When are you coming back stateside?
I'm leaving next Friday.  The Mrs won't let me stay any longer.  ;)
Maybe just "accidentally" forget your plane ticket when you get to the airport? ;)

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2015, 10:38:09 AM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
Hahaha.  I thought it was 4 : pm by you but it turns out that was local time.  Very confused.
Are you even sure you are where you think you are?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2015, 12:03:25 PM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
Hahaha.  I thought it was 4 : pm by you but it turns out that was local time.  Very confused.
Are you even sure you are where you think you are?
You implying Tony doesn't know where's he's at or more to the point, when he's at?  EFDT?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2015, 12:26:15 PM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
Hahaha.  I thought it was 4 : pm by you but it turns out that was local time.  Very confused.
Are you even sure you are where you think you are?
You implying Tony doesn't know where's he's at or more to the point, when he's at?  EFDT?
Yes.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2015, 01:15:49 PM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
He gets thrown off quite easily.  Probably constipated now as well.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2015, 01:16:50 PM »

Well boys, it's apparently dinner time.  I'll check back in a bit.  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
So you're in Italy now?
Yes sir.  I just finished a huge meal that started with spaghetti with pesto sauce.  Of course, LTG has been gone for a couple of hours now so...
Nah, here for another 4 hours. Get your time zones straight.
When are you coming back stateside?
I'm leaving next Friday.  The Mrs won't let me stay any longer.  ;)
Nowhere nearby, so her vote doesn't count.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6