« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2015, 03:33:10 PM »

heading out myself, take care dudes....
Later, Flip.

« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2015, 03:34:24 PM »

It's about time, finally some Gurkha's up!
Yea, screw those Padrons, now here's a deal!
That 74% off finally brought you around, eh Dave?  Everyone has his price!  ;)
Not really, my Gurkha threshold is 90%

« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »

Shaun check in during his lunch hour or anything like that?
Nope, nothing, no menu's, no nothing.  May even do some work today.
He said the other day he would not be at his regular gig today but would be at the company's hospital learning how they do things to help him understand how to do his job or something along those lines.
and blood work....
Add the sprm count

« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »

« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2015, 03:52:57 PM »

But you're going to miss out on the Legends Copper....
Not a big fan of the Copper, but has anyone tried the Oliva offering?  haven't tried that one yet.
Folks that have had it seem to like it.  I'm not a big Oliva fan anyway, so no real interest here.

« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2015, 03:53:16 PM »

Afternoon men.  Nica Rustica and coffee here.  These things tasty smoke bombs.
That doesn't sound bad.  I'm looking at a commute smoke too.  Not sure what I have with me though.
Fixing to head home myself in about 10 minutes might just have a Nica Rustica.  On second thought Boy just received his law license so I might have a 0% Padron and a wee dram of Lagavulin.

« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2015, 03:53:49 PM »

Shaun check in during his lunch hour or anything like that?
Nope, nothing, no menu's, no nothing.  May even do some work today.
He said the other day he would not be at his regular gig today but would be at the company's hospital learning how they do things to help him understand how to do his job or something along those lines.
and blood work....
Add the sprm count
Did he have an extra jar to take to work with him?

« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2015, 03:59:44 PM »

Shaun check in during his lunch hour or anything like that?
Nope, nothing, no menu's, no nothing.  May even do some work today.
He said the other day he would not be at his regular gig today but would be at the company's hospital learning how they do things to help him understand how to do his job or something along those lines.
and blood work....
Add the sprm count
Did he have an extra jar to take to work with him?
Hope he had a fresh clean one, I think he has a large collection of those Tat Black Cookie Jars.

« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2015, 04:02:18 PM »

To the Patio I Go!  BBL

« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2015, 04:14:49 PM »

To the Patio I Go!  BBL
Yea, like tomorrow.

« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2015, 04:16:09 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training

« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
How goes it, Shauny?

« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2015, 04:21:56 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
How goes it, Shauny?
Goin good bud - back in the real world!  1 week of training down here and then in the office here on out.  Will probably do some periodic trips down here since my manager is here, but I will learn the frequency later.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/18/2015
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2015, 04:24:00 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
Hi Shawn!

« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »

Just arrived in Sioux Falls, SD for training
How goes it, Shauny?
Goin good bud - back in the real world!  1 week of training down here and then in the office here on out.  Will probably do some periodic trips down here since my manager is here, but I will learn the frequency later.
I'm sure NJDave can suggest some prime cigar smoking joints in the area.