Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2015, 09:16:32 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Bean, and Dogfish.

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2015, 09:17:16 AM »

Where's dueling' banjo's Dean?  Hope he survived the BBQ.

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »

Where's dueling' banjo's Dean?  Hope he survived the BBQ.
Indeed.  Time to do a search of the police reports for that area.  Morning CADave.

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2015, 09:36:04 AM »

Where's dueling' banjo's Dean?  Hope he survived the BBQ.
Indeed.  Time to do a search of the police reports for that area.  Morning CADave.
Probably loading the Jeep with his belongings again.

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2015, 09:36:34 AM »

Morning CA Dave, flying home tonight?
Yes sir I am.  One more week out then a week home for some R&R.
Nice😀

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2015, 09:39:44 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?
No need for multiple pair, we are the complete package now, to be displayed under the tights if need be

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2015, 09:40:23 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?
Or just play with each other's peckers in a public toilet?👬
Uhhh, what's going on in your head?  ;D

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2015, 09:43:34 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?
Or just play with each other's peckers in a public toilet?👬
Uhhh, what's going on in your head?  ;D
Well have you and dickhead read your  morning posts?

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2015, 09:43:45 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?
Or just play with each other's peckers in a public toilet?👬
Uhhh, what's going on in your head?  ;D
He just mistook you for a NJ Governor...

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2015, 09:47:58 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?
Or just play with each other's peckers in a public toilet?👬
Uhhh, what's going on in your head?  ;D
He just mistook you for a NJ Governor...
LMAO
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/14/2015
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2015, 10:10:03 AM »

good morning all!

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2015, 10:17:01 AM »

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2015, 10:39:51 AM »

Morning Sam.

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2015, 10:46:22 AM »

good morning all!
Hiya Sam!  Hiya CADave!

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2015, 10:46:30 AM »

good morning all!
Morning ASS
That's not very nice Dave, morning Sam
Logged