Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2015, 08:14:33 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2015, 08:37:29 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2015, 08:44:07 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2015, 08:46:33 AM »

Morning Tony, Bean and Nutless Sack.

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 08:48:51 AM »

Traffic was light today so got here 45 minutes eay.  Sitting in Starbucks  drinking Italian roast with the commies.

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 08:50:31 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 09:08:06 AM »

Traffic was light today so got here 45 minutes eay.  Sitting in Starbucks  drinking Italian roast with the commies.
Careful, it can be contagious.

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2015, 09:09:38 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Indeed!  I always like a day off after that first day back at work.
That is a good plan!  To San Antonio this morning for me but be back early afternoon.
No plans for me today other than another rescheduled lunch date.
+1

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 09:09:45 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
Outstanding.  I will hold up my end.

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 09:10:54 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 09:11:47 AM »

Morning CA Dave, flying home tonight?

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 09:13:40 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
So are you guys going to go out and get matching tights now.... meet in your clubhouse to design your team logo?
Or just play with each other's peckers in a public toilet?👬

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2015, 09:15:03 AM »

Morning LSU, you off today?
Looks like we posted at the same time.
Yeah they show only 1 second difference.  Funny
Well, aren't you just 2 balls in a bag! Morning Cojones!
Morning biebs.  If they are the balls, which part are you?
I'm the sack of course, holding them together with warm comfort and protection
OK, glad that is cleared up.  Nutsack it is.  Mr. Nutsack in more formal settings.  Probably just 'sack while roaming in the 'hood.  Yo, 'sack!
I know it's uncommon but you're welcome to come aboard
So what are you saying, that I can be Dickhead?
I'm saying you ARE the dickhead, now join the team
Outstanding.  I will hold up my end.
I have full faith in you.

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2015, 09:15:25 AM »

Time to go down the road to the meeting.

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2015, 09:15:54 AM »

Morning CA Dave, flying home tonight?
Yes sir I am.  One more week out then a week home for some R&R.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10