« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2015, 12:23:16 PM »

Good morning gents-post and run for me. Off to the Zoo!
I hope you get date-raped by a Silverback!
You forget....he's not staying at the Cfest house.
Shhh, you'll scare the others away

« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2015, 12:23:32 PM »

Turd-Floater moving this way fast so went and picked up the old reliable 7-11 hot dog and got back before it hits.
No taquito on the side?

« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2015, 12:24:09 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it looks like a solid line-up, and the price is pretty good.

« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »

Good morning gents-post and run for me. Off to the Zoo!
I hope you get date-raped by a Silverback!
You forget....he's not staying at the Cfest house.
Shhh, you'll scare the others away
...or maybe attract more...

« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2015, 12:25:15 PM »

Happy hump jam, fellas.
Morning Tony
Good morning, Scott.  I see you're buying today.  Where you putting it?
In my new CFest 2015 humidor
There were some nice sticks in there this year.
I thought the same overall although some of the ones I was looking forward to gave big ring cigars. Espinosa gave a 60RG for god's sake
Don't you know how popular big sticks are now? Get with the times!
I had this conversation with the L'Atelier boys. I asked about the Cracker Crumbs and told them I thought they did the small RG cigars very well, PCRs, LAT SS lancero, TAT Angeles... They said "yeah, I really thought the large RG thing would be over by now". Not so much
Charlie and I are thinking about taking Thursday 6/25 off from work and going to the Drew Estate event associated with Cigarnival 2015 in Easton.
They have an event out here on Saturday I was considering stopping by, but I think the wife may be back to work. Also a Roma Craft event coming up, some of their stuff sounds good. Anyone a fan of theirs?
Didn't see this post earlier.  I agree with Fishy that the line is better than most of the newer botique groups.  A bit on the pricy side for a regular smoke, but I enjoy Aquitaine Mode 5 and Intemperance BA and EC.
If you're calling them a bit pricey, then I know I'm way out of my league. Lol

« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2015, 12:26:38 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it looks like a solid line-up, and the price is pretty good.
+1...can't say the Concert that I tried did anything for me however.

« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2015, 12:28:03 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it looks like a solid line-up, and the price is pretty good.
+1...can't say the Concert that I tried did anything for me however.
That is the weak one in the lineup.

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2015, 12:31:58 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it looks like a solid line-up, and the price is pretty good.
No it really seems like something you'd like, I think you were smoking a Brick House at CFest and I know you like most of the others

« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2015, 12:32:46 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it looks like a solid line-up, and the price is pretty good.
+1...can't say the Concert that I tried did anything for me however.
That is the weak one in the lineup.
Yes but still not a bad smoke, all under $3 EA

« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2015, 12:40:43 PM »

This current offering has LTG written all over it
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it looks like a solid line-up, and the price is pretty good.
No it really seems like something you'd like, I think you were smoking a Brick House at CFest and I know you like most of the others
Indeed, all good sticks, IMFO. Even the Concert, I didn't mind.

« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2015, 12:42:08 PM »

You MOFO's up north better go back to driving your cars!

SEPTA Says Commuter Train Hit By Projectile Just Before Amtrak Train Derailed

PHILADELPHIA (CBS/AP) – A Philadelphia commuter train was hit by a projectile about 20 minutes before an Amtrak train derailed a few miles up the track.

A spokeswoman for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there’s no indication that the incident is related to the derailment.
SEPTA spokeswoman Jerri Williams says they don’t know what the projectile was. It broke the engineer’s window around 9:25 p.m. Tuesday near SEPTA’s North Philadelphia station. No injuries were reported.
Williams says the Trenton-bound commuter train was stopped and the incident was being investigated when the Amtrak derailment happened about 3½ miles away

« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2015, 12:46:54 PM »

You MOFO's up north better go back to driving your cars!

SEPTA Says Commuter Train Hit By Projectile Just Before Amtrak Train Derailed

PHILADELPHIA (CBS/AP) – A Philadelphia commuter train was hit by a projectile about 20 minutes before an Amtrak train derailed a few miles up the track.

A spokeswoman for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there’s no indication that the incident is related to the derailment.
SEPTA spokeswoman Jerri Williams says they don’t know what the projectile was. It broke the engineer’s window around 9:25 p.m. Tuesday near SEPTA’s North Philadelphia station. No injuries were reported.
Williams says the Trenton-bound commuter train was stopped and the incident was being investigated when the Amtrak derailment happened about 3½ miles away
Typical media dumbassery. Has apparently nothing to do with the derailment, let's write an article that makes it sound like maybe it does. Sheesh.

« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2015, 12:49:14 PM »

[...]

Say it ain't so - that came from your commie friends at CBS.

« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2015, 12:53:14 PM »

It is doing some serious hard rainng here.  Bean you should be getting this one too.

« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2015, 12:56:37 PM »

It is doing some serious hard rainng here.  Bean you should be getting this one too.
Yep.  Good and hard..