CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: 5/7/2015  (Read 29188 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 5/7/2015
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2015, 09:01:00 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2015, 09:04:05 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
LOL!  Bueso!!!!! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2015, 09:04:16 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2015, 09:04:53 AM »

It's the one that says TURD on the label.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2015, 09:05:53 AM »

Good mornin gents - another rainy day here(not complaining tho), getting all of my laundry done for SD.
You just need shorts, flip flops, sun glasses and a couple of shirts, so what's the deal?  ....or do you iron your T shirts?
Haha - in the load of laundry it's literally underwear, socks, shorts, one tshirt, and a pair of dress pants I need to dropp off to get re-tailored.
Re-tailored, that sounds like discreet way to say ENLARGED!

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2015, 09:06:29 AM »

Smoked it last weekend.  Enjoyed it, too.  I was organizing and storing the stash yesterday.  Can count on one hand the "good" sticks handed out.  Perhaps there's some heretofore unknown hidden treasure in there.  Just optimististizing..

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2015, 09:06:34 AM »

Good mornin gents - another rainy day here(not complaining tho), getting all of my laundry done for SD.
Morning CG!   

Threebean

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2015, 09:07:43 AM »

Good, more for me and Golf. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2015, 09:09:03 AM »

Big Jersey BBQ and Brew Fest
1638 Old Trenton Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ 08550

Big Jersey BBQ & Brew Fest is back!  Saturday, May 9th* from 12 noon to 5pm at Mercer County Park in West Windsor, NJ! River Horse will be the exclusive beer provider for this event!

Bring your blankets and chairs and enjoy mouth-watering BBQ, amazing drinks from the beer & wine garden**, a live broadcast from NJ 101.5, plus live music from:

Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band “Jimmy and the Parrots”
Top 40/Rock Cover Band “Lifespeed”
Modern Country Cover Band “City Hicks”
There’s also plenty of fun for the kids to explore in the Kid Zone and Mom’s, in honor of Mother’s Day, your first beverage is on us!

What better way to spend a Saturday in the Spring than outdoors with great friends and family, tasty food and drinks and live music, so get your tickets now for the Big Jersey BBQ & Brew Fest, Saturday, May 9 from 12 noon to 5pm at Mercer County Park.

FREE

...that should bring out the Mayor.
Now he will show up!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2015, 09:09:15 AM »

You just need shorts, flip flops, sun glasses and a couple of shirts, so what's the deal?  ....or do you iron your T shirts?
Haha - in the load of laundry it's literally underwear, socks, shorts, one tshirt, and a pair of dress pants I need to dropp off to get re-tailored.
Bastige!  Nothing changing in the waist, just changing them from a cuff to a no-cuff.  For some reason they are like 1" too short after they tailored them the first time, so now they get to fix em

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2015, 09:09:55 AM »

One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2015, 09:10:58 AM »

Bastige!  Nothing changing in the waist, just changing them from a cuff to a no-cuff.  For some reason they are like 1" too short after they tailored them the first time, so now they get to fix em
The 1" too short is because the new2" of laid off pooch at the belt line lifted the cuffs an inch higher. ;D

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »

G'Morning, Jam-a-lam-a-ding-dongs

Threebean

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2015, 09:15:29 AM »

One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Was going to put the "Hillary 2016" sticker he gave me on the underside of a toilet seat somewhere, but now I have a different idea.  You do park in your driveway overnight, right?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2015, 09:16:29 AM »

Uhh ohh, WWlll in Austin! BUESO!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19