« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »

Good mornin gents - another rainy day here(not complaining tho), getting all of my laundry done for SD.
You just need shorts, flip flops, sun glasses and a couple of shirts, so what's the deal?  ....or do you iron your T shirts?
Haha - in the load of laundry it's literally underwear, socks, shorts, one tshirt, and a pair of dress pants I need to dropp off to get re-tailored.
Re-tailored, that sounds like discreet way to say ENLARGED!
Bastige!  Nothing changing in the waist, just changing them from a cuff to a no-cuff.  For some reason they are like 1" too short after they tailored them the first time, so now they get to fix em
The 1" too short is because the new2" of laid off pooch at the belt line lifted the cuffs an inch higher. ;D
LOL!  Believe it or not I'm down 15-20lbs since being laid off :)

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Was going to put the "Hillary 2016" sticker he gave me on the underside of a toilet seat somewhere, but now I have a different idea.  You do park in your driveway overnight, right?
Oh yeah, just put it right there by the Texan's For Obama sign my neighbor put in the yard last election.

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2015, 09:17:47 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Was going to put the "Hillary 2016" sticker he gave me on the underside of a toilet seat somewhere, but now I have a different idea.  You do park in your driveway overnight, right?
We need a picture of this!!!

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2015, 09:18:10 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Uhh ohh, WWlll in Austin! BUESO!
As seen by the other new Commie we got here. :)

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2015, 09:19:09 AM »

Good mornin gents - another rainy day here(not complaining tho), getting all of my laundry done for SD.
You just need shorts, flip flops, sun glasses and a couple of shirts, so what's the deal?  ....or do you iron your T shirts?
Haha - in the load of laundry it's literally underwear, socks, shorts, one tshirt, and a pair of dress pants I need to dropp off to get re-tailored.
Re-tailored, that sounds like discreet way to say ENLARGED!
Bastige!  Nothing changing in the waist, just changing them from a cuff to a no-cuff.  For some reason they are like 1" too short after they tailored them the first time, so now they get to fix em
The 1" too short is because the new2" of laid off pooch at the belt line lifted the cuffs an inch higher. ;D
LOL!  Believe it or not I'm down 15-20lbs since being laid off :)
Let's all vote:  WTF Believes that chit?

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Uhh ohh, WWlll in Austin! BUESO!
As seen by the other new Commie we got here. :)
:)  I'll know how big of a commy I am after a few weeks on the job - hope I don't start voting democrap or somethin!

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2015, 09:21:05 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Was going to put the "Hillary 2016" sticker he gave me on the underside of a toilet seat somewhere, but now I have a different idea.  You do park in your driveway overnight, right?
We need a picture of this!!!
But of course I could put an "O" sticker on your truck up there in Williamson County and then watch your hanging in the courthouse square

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2015, 09:21:46 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Uhh ohh, WWlll in Austin! BUESO!
As seen by the other new Commie we got here. :)
:)  I'll know how big of a commy I am after a few weeks on the job - hope I don't start voting democrap or somethin!
Will not take a few weeks, you will know by lunch time the first day!

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2015, 09:22:17 AM »

Good mornin gents - another rainy day here(not complaining tho), getting all of my laundry done for SD.
You just need shorts, flip flops, sun glasses and a couple of shirts, so what's the deal?  ....or do you iron your T shirts?
Haha - in the load of laundry it's literally underwear, socks, shorts, one tshirt, and a pair of dress pants I need to dropp off to get re-tailored.
Re-tailored, that sounds like discreet way to say ENLARGED!
Bastige!  Nothing changing in the waist, just changing them from a cuff to a no-cuff.  For some reason they are like 1" too short after they tailored them the first time, so now they get to fix em
The 1" too short is because the new2" of laid off pooch at the belt line lifted the cuffs an inch higher. ;D
LOL!  Believe it or not I'm down 15-20lbs since being laid off :)
Let's all vote:  WTF Believes that chit?
It's easy to fathom.  At my old job we had a fountain Pepsi machine(so I drank a lot of Mtn Dew), we had a cappuccino machine(drank too many of those), we had 6 kinds of unlimited ice cream(had too much of that, and had a chef that made heavier meals that were never light on cals.

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2015, 09:23:08 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Uhh ohh, WWlll in Austin! BUESO!
As seen by the other new Commie we got here. :)
:)  I'll know how big of a commy I am after a few weeks on the job - hope I don't start voting democrap or somethin!
Will not take a few weeks, you will know by lunch time the first day!
Well, Day 1 is orientation with the hospital(the parent company), so I might not know until the Insurance orientation Tuesday  ;D

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2015, 09:23:24 AM »

Speaking of lunch I am hungry and here is the Church Menu for today:

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—May 7, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
• Jalapeño Chicken
• Smoked Brisket
• Vegetarian Entree: Garden Burger with Jalapeño Cream Gravy

SIDES
• Pinto Beans
• Coleslaw
• Mixed Vegetable Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Coconut Cream Pielets
• Blueberry Cherry Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Toffee Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2015, 09:23:51 AM »

Might have to smoke one of the CF sticks today.  While suspicion is high for yard gar status on the majority, innocent until proven guilty.  At least that's how we'll open trial.
Isn't there a new Bueso in your bag?
It's the one that says TURD on the label.
Good, more for me and Golf.
One more Austin Commie I guess.  Serves me right for not going to protect you from the left side.
Uhh ohh, WWlll in Austin! BUESO!
As seen by the other new Commie we got here. :)
:)  I'll know how big of a commy I am after a few weeks on the job - hope I don't start voting democrap or somethin!
Will not take a few weeks, you will know by lunch time the first day!
Well, Day 1 is orientation with the hospital(the parent company), so I might not know until the Insurance orientation Tuesday  ;D
Yeah, that could be the case.

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2015, 09:24:35 AM »

[...]
Definitely could play a role. :o

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2015, 09:26:22 AM »

Speaking of lunch I am hungry and here is the Church Menu for today:

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—May 7, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
• Jalapeño Chicken
• Smoked Brisket
• Vegetarian Entree: Garden Burger with Jalapeño Cream Gravy

SIDES
• Pinto Beans
• Coleslaw
• Mixed Vegetable Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Coconut Cream Pielets
• Blueberry Cherry Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Toffee Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Chicken Caesar Salad is always good, but I can never turn down brisket.

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2015, 09:36:20 AM »

Speaking of lunch I am hungry and here is the Church Menu for today:

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—May 7, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
• Jalapeño Chicken
• Smoked Brisket
• Vegetarian Entree: Garden Burger with Jalapeño Cream Gravy

SIDES
• Pinto Beans
• Coleslaw
• Mixed Vegetable Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Coconut Cream Pielets
• Blueberry Cherry Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Toffee Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Chicken Caesar Salad is always good, but I can never turn down brisket.
Chances are slim you'll find good brisket at TxDave's cafeteria.  Unless they're importing it from one of the handful of BBQ joints which offer it.