« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2015, 12:41:55 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
I promised you a used car story today... I'm actually working from home today because I had to take my car in for service this morning.  I had my ball joints, tie rods, etc replaced earlier this month.  They told me I should get my brakes done too but I just couldn't swing it this month so I told them I'd hold off.  On my way home it was making noise but I just chalked it up to the brakes.

Fast forward to earlier this week in the train station parking lot, I found a lug nut on the ground with the threaded stem still in it.  I shoved it in my pocket because the train was there and figured I'd deal with it later.  When I returned from work I realized that 3 lugs/stems were broken off.  I took my lug wrench out and tightened the remaining two nuts and since I have a death wish, I drove it home.  Voila!  The noise I thought were the brakes is gone.  Those fuckers sent me on my way without tightening any of the lug nuts on my driver's side front wheel.  Not so worried about my own safety, but I take my kids to school in that car.  WTF?!?!
Geez! Rat bastards.
So Charlie's driving tomorrow.
Lol, and rightfully so.
What are you smoking Dave?
He's got a Perdomo torp fired up now, ESV I believe

« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »

You should suggest they throw in new brakes to compensate for their error.
Actually, he said something about, "I'll see what I can do for you regarding the brakes".  He just called to say the car is ready but didn't mention anything about the brakes.  I may mention something passive aggressive when I get there.  We'll see.

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2015, 01:11:51 PM »

You should suggest they throw in new brakes to compensate for their error.
Actually, he said something about, "I'll see what I can do for you regarding the brakes".  He just called to say the car is ready but didn't mention anything about the brakes.  I may mention something passive aggressive when I get there.  We'll see.
Although.....if they do this good a job just putting lug nuts back....I'm a little afraid to think what they would do with brake work.

« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2015, 01:24:54 PM »

Just burned a Jek and took the dog for a long walk.  Wife is home sick with the stomach flu, so I'm staying clear of her - the cigar smoke should help!   ;D

« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2015, 01:43:08 PM »

Alright men, I'm done for the day and the weekend. See you punks at CF!!

« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2015, 01:44:04 PM »

Just burned a Jek and took the dog for a long walk.  Wife is home sick with the stomach flu, so I'm staying clear of her - the cigar smoke should help!   ;D
For health purposes, I say you need to stay out in the backyard with fumigants and alcohol disinfection!

« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2015, 01:44:55 PM »

Alright men, I'm done for the day and the weekend. See you punks at CF!!
Travel well sir.  See you tomorrow.

« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2015, 01:59:45 PM »

Sale info for the Tat event in Hamburg tomorrow.  Unfortunately Pete and KC won't be there until late (7:30 PM):

Tatuaje & L'Atelier
Friday, May 01, 2015, 9:00am - 10:00pm
From 9am to 10pm, on Friday May 1 at the CI Super-Store in Hamburg, we’re going straight crazy alongside Pete Johnson. All day long, we’re featuring deals on everything Tatuaje and L’atelier. The blends you know, the blends you love, and the blends you know you’re gonna love, all met with deals you won’t find anywhere else. Of course, it wouldn’t be a Tatuaje and L’atelier event without Pete Johnson and his brother KC making a special appearance after 7:30pm. Come face to face with the creators, grab some silly deals, enjoy live music from legendary blues man, James Supra, and wash it all down with some specials at the bar. My bad: BARS. Do not miss this event.

This event is free and open to the public

Event Only Deals:

Purchase Level 1:

Buy 3 get one free. You may choose a buy x option that best suits your retail customers but may not offer anything less than 3 to receive a free cigar. The complimentary cigar will be included in your free goods shipment, most likely in bundles, and are to be used for this sole purpose.

Purchase Level 2:

Buy a box, receive a swag pack for free. The swag pack will be an exclusive 3-cigar swag pack that is not be available for sale. These packs may be bundled with other promotional items such as company branded lighters, cutters, stickers, and patches. If a customer purchases a minimum of mix and match 20 cigars, that purchase will be considered a box purchase. This promotion may not be combined with the buy x get 1 promotion.

Purchase Level 3:

 Purchase 2 boxes and receive 2 swag packs along with a melamine ashtray. Mix and match a minimum of 40 cigars to receive this promotion. This promotion may not be combined with the buy x get 1 promotion.

Purchase Level 4:

Purchase 3 boxes and receive 3 swag packs along with a melamine ashtray, and a metal Tatuaje “Area Fumado” sign. Mix and match a minimum of 60 cigars to receive this promotion. This promotion may not be combined with the buy x get 1 promotion.

Bar Specials for the day:

All Yuengling All Day - $2.00
 $5.00 Craft Bottles from 5-7pm Happy Hour

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2015, 02:00:50 PM »

Shame Yellowstar can't make it, he would be able to pick up a melamine ashtray to go along with his melamine spunk jar collection.

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2015, 02:07:57 PM »

Just burned a Jek and took the dog for a long walk.  Wife is home sick with the stomach flu, so I'm staying clear of her - the cigar smoke should help!   ;D
For health purposes, I say you need to stay out in the backyard with fumigants and alcohol disinfection!
You're so wise.  I wish my wife was sick too.   :D

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »

Just burned a Jek and took the dog for a long walk.  Wife is home sick with the stomach flu, so I'm staying clear of her - the cigar smoke should help!   ;D
For health purposes, I say you need to stay out in the backyard with fumigants and alcohol disinfection!
Amen!  Now working on BiLs resume

« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2015, 02:23:51 PM »

Shame Yellowstar can't make it, he would be able to pick up a melamine ashtray to go along with his melamine spunk jar collection.
Damn - make sure to pick me up one of those!

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »

It's almost meeting time again... YAY!!!

« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2015, 03:32:51 PM »

It's almost meeting time again... YAY!!!
Better than another dose of corporate-cock, amiIright?

« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2015, 03:38:47 PM »

It's almost meeting time again... YAY!!!
Better than another dose of corporate-cock, amiIright?
I got both!  This asshole who was tasked with providing very important status for this meeting blew us off and we hung around on the line waiting.  Then he replied that he was too busy and we should reschedule for tomorrow.  My boss was on the line too and I told him I won't be dialing in because I'm taking a personal day.  GFY!