CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: 4/29/2015  (Read 40907 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/29/2015
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.
But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
So you leaving them outside when you go in?
Just going to run it get my bag and head over to the Delta Sigma Fish house.
We'll have to get all the stuff for the guy that couldn't join us, since we have his ticket. I think I'll let Nate handle that, since he's his friend.
Sounds easier to just sell his ticket and use the money to pay his portion of the rent
GFY's
I have a better idea since we're not even talking about you, GFY you fucking narcissist!
You are a really tough guy talking online, wow you must be some kind of mean mf in person.  Oh yeah, I am talking about you baby Fish.
Yeah, Scott, you've got a lot of nerve, saying the same thing Dave just said. How dare you, tough guy?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2015, 01:59:43 PM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Hamburg?
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.
But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
We'll have to get all the stuff for the guy that couldn't join us, since we have his ticket. I think I'll let Nate handle that, since he's his friend.
Sounds easier to just sell his ticket and use the money to pay his portion of the rent
GFY's
I have a better idea since we're not even talking about you, GFY you fucking narcissist!
You are a really tough guy talking online, wow you must be some kind of mean mf in person.  Oh yeah, I am talking about you baby Fish.
Yeah, Scott, you've got a lot of nerve, saying the same thing Dave just said. How dare you, tough guy?
Oh, hey...popcorn time!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2015, 02:01:53 PM »

Hamburg?
No tickets this year.
GFY's
Oh, hey...popcorn time!
All out of popcorn. Thanks, Obama.  :D

sfish

« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2015, 02:09:53 PM »

Hamburg?
No tickets this year.
GFY's
I'm showing up as promised...you? A couple termites and a toothache and you shut down

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2015, 02:16:03 PM »

Wish UPS would show up.  I didn't bring a lunch, now I'm hungry.  Liquor store might be closed by the time I get there at this rate.

sfish

« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2015, 02:16:47 PM »

Hamburg?
No tickets this year.
GFY's
Oh, I thought you said Narcissus....
Does not matter, Fish does not know the difference.
Well let's see, they're both soft, yellow at their core and smell feminine!

sfish

« Reply #291 on: April 29, 2015, 02:17:19 PM »

Wish UPS would show up.  I didn't bring a lunch, now I'm hungry.  Liquor store might be closed by the time I get there at this rate.
Something tells me you'll make it

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2015, 02:19:13 PM »

Hamburg?
No tickets this year.
GFY's
Oh, hey...popcorn time!
All out of popcorn. Thanks, Obama.  :D
Oh, hey...free mobile phone time!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2015, 02:19:36 PM »

Rat bastards.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2015, 02:25:09 PM »

Alright, that's gonna do it for me. See some of you bastiges in the next couple days. Hazzuh!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2015, 02:26:23 PM »

Alright, that's gonna do it for me. See some of you bastiges in the next couple days. Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.  Have fun at Cigarfest!

sfish

« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2015, 02:28:37 PM »

See you on Friday at Hamburg

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2015, 02:29:00 PM »

Yo, Bret... tried that Glenlivet Nadurra Oloroso last night.  Initial impression is that it's OK.  Didn't blow me away.  Very heavy sherry influence, didn't seem like the underlying whiskey had much of a backbone.  Only had the one pour of it, though, and didn't add any water, so maybe that will change it a bit.  The cigar also overpowered it.

I'll have to give a second impression of it after trying it without a cigar.

sfish

« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2015, 02:29:33 PM »

Later boys, I'm outta here see you tomorrow so TexasDave and I can continue our feud ;D

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2015, 02:30:12 PM »

Later boys, I'm outta here see you tomorrow so TexasDave and I can continue our feud ;D

Damn, I'm gonna be the last one out today. Later, Scott.  Enjoy the beers I sent, look forward to your thoughts on them.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27