« Reply #270 on: April 29, 2015, 01:22:57 PM »

But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
I misunderstood.  Thought you got shut out but they got theirs.
Nope, we both screwed up.  As we've been a number of years, not really a concern.  Figured we'd make a day of it anyway with a visit to CI then an afternoon herfin' and cooking at the House of Fish.

« Reply #271 on: April 29, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Yes, but on the other side, so it's on the way for me.  Picking up "other" John and not John at Lehigh as well.
But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
So you leaving them outside when you go in?
Just going to run it get my bag and head over to the Delta Sigma Fish house.
We'll have to get all the stuff for the guy that couldn't join us, since we have his ticket. I think I'll let Nate handle that, since he's his friend.
Sounds easier to just sell his ticket and use the money to pay his portion of the rent
GFY's
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2015, 01:27:06 PM »

La Palina Mr.Sam Robusto burning

Nice.  I'd be at home smoking but I'm at the office waiting on a delivery.  Should've just had it sent to the house and hoped to be there to sign for it.
Wouldah, shouldah, couldah.
Might set the record for time in the office this year!

Yeah, it's getting a little ridiculous.  C'mon, UPS, hurry up!
Seems that we're pretty well settled on Tuesday the 12th then?

Maybe?  I really can't give an answer until the weekend, haha.  Couple different things factoring in to it with me.

« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2015, 01:28:38 PM »

Just saw....Smoking Monk and KFC event at the Bethlehem Superstore on Saturday!
...and for Tony, "Donuts, Coffee and Deals" at the Downtown store on Sunday!!!

« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2015, 01:29:43 PM »

[...]
They're talking about an Ohio slacker, not the Texas slacker.

« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2015, 01:30:51 PM »

But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
I misunderstood.  Thought you got shut out but they got theirs.
Nope, we both screwed up.  As we've been a number of years, not really a concern.  Figured we'd make a day of it anyway with a visit to CI then an afternoon herfin' and cooking at the House of Fish.
Now if ya'll can just decide whether to bring Tampax or Kotex we can turn the page to guns and ammo.

« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »

This Jam is working on a world record crap pile

« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »

Just saw....Smoking Monk and KFC event at the Bethlehem Superstore on Saturday!
...and for Tony, "Donuts, Coffee and Deals" at the Downtown store on Sunday!!!
LALTS!

« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2015, 01:37:39 PM »

[...]
I have a better idea since we're not even talking about you, GFY you fucking narcissist!

« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2015, 01:39:03 PM »

But we're only talking about for the Friday morning/early afternoon.  We'll still have time to hang out afterwards at "The House".  By the way, do John, John and non-John have regular CF tickets, VIP, or CigarNut?
No tickets this year.
I misunderstood.  Thought you got shut out but they got theirs.
Nope, we both screwed up.  As we've been a number of years, not really a concern.  Figured we'd make a day of it anyway with a visit to CI then an afternoon herfin' and cooking at the House of Fish.
Now if ya'll can just decide whether to bring Tampax or Kotex we can turn the page to guns and ammo.
Sounds like somebody is just a little termite and hailstone grumpy!

« Reply #280 on: April 29, 2015, 01:40:54 PM »

[...]
Oh, I thought you said Narcissus....

« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2015, 01:43:03 PM »

[...]
You are a really tough guy talking online, wow you must be some kind of mean mf in person.  Oh yeah, I am talking about you baby Fish.

« Reply #282 on: April 29, 2015, 01:47:04 PM »

[...]
Now, now, he just has a little carryover from Tuesday mixed with a bit of Cfest eve energy.  Don't take it personally.

« Reply #283 on: April 29, 2015, 01:47:14 PM »

[...]
Does not matter, Fish does not know the difference.

« Reply #284 on: April 29, 2015, 01:48:16 PM »

LCG's at $18.01/5 ....lowest prices allowed by law!