« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2015, 09:41:41 AM »

Anyone besides Sly going to be at the AJ event tomorrow?
i'm planning to make that one.
Sounds good. It's a good start to the festivities, assuming they haven't gotten rid of the senoritas with the change from MoW to SoA.

« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2015, 09:42:12 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D

« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2015, 09:44:17 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
"The House".  Sounds like trouble.

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2015, 09:45:26 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
For some real fun bring a cooler of beer and a bullet then after enjoying a few beers have a turkey shoot to see how fast a Fish can run.  $10 says not fast enough.

« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2015, 09:46:10 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D
It was empty, need to get a full one.  I'll be sure there are a few Natty Lights in there for you.   ;)

« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2015, 09:48:34 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D
It was empty, need to get a full one.  I'll be sure there are a few Natty Lights in there for you.   ;)
What, no Schlitz?

« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2015, 09:54:42 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
For some real fun bring a cooler of beer and a bullet then after enjoying a few beers have a turkey shoot to see how fast a Fish can run.  $10 says not fast enough.
Fish doesn't run, Fish talks his way out of it  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/29/2015
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2015, 09:55:39 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D
It was empty, need to get a full one.  I'll be sure there are a few Natty Lights in there for you.   ;)
What, no Schlitz?

Someone will get the Schlitz at some point. I believe post burger was the frontrunner.

Morning, CFesters

« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2015, 09:55:56 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D
It was empty, need to get a full one.  I'll be sure there are a few Natty Lights in there for you.   ;)
What, no Schlitz?
Ha! There was an older guy I used to work with who was a great spackler, drank Schlitz like it was his job. Bud was a splurge

« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2015, 09:57:05 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea

« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2015, 09:57:44 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D
It was empty, need to get a full one.  I'll be sure there are a few Natty Lights in there for you.   ;)
What, no Schlitz?
Ha! There was an older guy I used to work with who was a great spackler, drank Schlitz like it was his job. Bud was a splurge
Had a big Schlitz light in my dorm room that I'd gotten from my grandpa's basement. I wonder what ever happened to that thing.

« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2015, 09:57:46 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.
I thought you left your cooler in Somerville  ;D
It was empty, need to get a full one.  I'll be sure there are a few Natty Lights in there for you.   ;)
What, no Schlitz?
Ha! There was an older guy I used to work with who was a great spackler, drank Schlitz like it was his job. Bud was a splurge
Sorry, Schmidt's not Schlitz
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/29/2015
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:10 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea

Anyone bringin' the popup?

« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:17 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea
...and adult diapers

« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:43 AM »

Paper plates would probably be a good idea
Indeed. Put it on the list.