« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2015, 09:29:16 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning CA Dave.  Guess you are at least enjoying some nice weather while away.
That is a bonus.

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2015, 09:30:54 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?

« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2015, 09:30:59 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning LeftCoastDave.
Hey Dave, didn't get to ask you yesterday, how do you think Cleveland is going to hold up without Love?
I'm not optimistic. For all the problems he's had fitting in this year, he's a huge part of what they do on offense. He spaces the floor nicely. Without him, the Bulls (probably) will be able to clog the middle, make us earn it from the outside. It's definitely a harder road to walk now.
They'll go small, play LeBron at the 4 and be fine
I still think they'll beat the Bulls, but Lebron has shied away from a lot of that play this year, trying to keep himself fresher. I'll be curious to see how much he plays that spot.

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2015, 09:32:25 AM »

Hey LTG, did you see what happened to the kid from Everyone Loves Raymond... IN TEXAS?
That is a pretty sick way to try and throw a low blow at Texas.   :(
You're right and I apologize.  I karmically paid for it with a really shitty commute.  Trains were all fucked up and it took me about two hours today.

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2015, 09:32:52 AM »

Hair of the Dogs up 10/$35 if anyone is interested.   Pretty good Diesel IMHO

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2015, 09:33:05 AM »

Hey LTG, did you see what happened to the kid from Everyone Loves Raymond... IN TEXAS?
He had some personal and pest control issues which made him skip a huge cigar event and attempt to unload his ticket?
GFY!   And now they moved my San Antonio business to tomorrow which is even worse.
What? What did I say? I wasn't necessarily referring to you
GFY Again for not being honest in your reply :)
Cram it up your cram hole Tex! I can say whatever I want now that we're not going to meet  ;D
There may come a time though! :)
Not concerned, from what I hear I can outrun you
You can outrun a bullet?
Yeah that's right, I can outrun an M-Effing bullet!
A lot of people say that.... once.

« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2015, 09:33:28 AM »

Anyone besides Sly going to be at the AJ event tomorrow?
i'm planning to make that one.

« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2015, 09:35:10 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun.

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2015, 09:35:17 AM »

Anyone besides Sly going to be at the AJ event tomorrow?
i'm planning to make that one.
Maybe he'll have some New World Connie's for you.  That could be a nice smoke.

« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2015, 09:35:39 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Good day to you, NJDave.

« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »

Hey LTG, did you see what happened to the kid from Everyone Loves Raymond... IN TEXAS?
He had some personal and pest control issues which made him skip a huge cigar event and attempt to unload his ticket?
GFY!   And now they moved my San Antonio business to tomorrow which is even worse.
What? What did I say? I wasn't necessarily referring to you
GFY Again for not being honest in your reply :)
Cram it up your cram hole Tex! I can say whatever I want now that we're not going to meet  ;D
There may come a time though! :)
Not concerned, from what I hear I can outrun you
You can outrun a bullet?
Yeah that's right, I can outrun an M-Effing bullet!
Lots of folks shot in the ass thinkiing that.

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »

Hey LTG, did you see what happened to the kid from Everyone Loves Raymond... IN TEXAS?
That is a pretty sick way to try and throw a low blow at Texas.   :(
You're right and I apologize.  I karmically paid for it with a really shitty commute.  Trains were all fucked up and it took me about two hours today.
;)

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2015, 09:38:31 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2015, 09:41:19 AM »

That said, do you think it's time we cover some final food details or just let it go where it may?
Talked to Charlie yesterday and he was going to slow cook a pork shoulder.  I've got tons of burgers and dogs.  I wouldn't go too crazy.  Plus you guys have another night or two there so...
Got enough cheese, onions condiments?  Should I bring some Swiss and mushrooms?
i figure on bringing a cooler of beer to.....someplace, sometime.