Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #375 on: April 28, 2015, 05:17:11 PM »

Tex, your earlier posts about ammo and the Glock 20 had no links.  Could you provide?
I second the motion.

« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »

@ Raz or any other .40 cal plinkers - (Free Shipping is only if you buy a full case)
I have done business with these folks, excellent service.

Federal American Eagle 40 S&W Ammo 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket

$14.99/50 per box
$299.80/1000 per case
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Is it just me or did you not include the link?
This place is in San Antonio but I have never bought anything from them or been in their store.

http://www.patriotoutfittersguns.com/Handguns/Pistols-10mm-Caliber/Glock-20-Semi-automatic-Double-Action-Only-Full-10MM-4-6-Polymer-Matte-15Rd-2-Mags-Fired-2050203.html?avad=48247_e89432c6

Use $25 Off Discount Code :  CBSAVE25

« Reply #378 on: April 28, 2015, 05:36:14 PM »

Thanks, Kindly, Tex.

« Reply #379 on: April 28, 2015, 05:43:53 PM »

@ Raz or any other .40 cal plinkers - (Free Shipping is only if you buy a full case)
I have done business with these folks, excellent service.

Federal American Eagle 40 S&W Ammo 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket

$14.99/50 per box
$299.80/1000 per case
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Is it just me or did you not include the link?
This place is in San Antonio but I have never bought anything from them or been in their store.

http://www.patriotoutfittersguns.com/Handguns/Pistols-10mm-Caliber/Glock-20-Semi-automatic-Double-Action-Only-Full-10MM-4-6-Polymer-Matte-15Rd-2-Mags-Fired-2050203.html?avad=48247_e89432c6

Use $25 Off Discount Code :  CBSAVE25
On second thought, damn you anyway, Tex.  $25 off and free shipping.  I'm about to buy another damned Glock.  Damn you. Damn you.  Damn you.

« Reply #380 on: April 28, 2015, 05:54:58 PM »

@ Raz or any other .40 cal plinkers - (Free Shipping is only if you buy a full case)
I have done business with these folks, excellent service.

Federal American Eagle 40 S&W Ammo 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket

$14.99/50 per box
$299.80/1000 per case
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Is it just me or did you not include the link?
This place is in San Antonio but I have never bought anything from them or been in their store.

http://www.patriotoutfittersguns.com/Handguns/Pistols-10mm-Caliber/Glock-20-Semi-automatic-Double-Action-Only-Full-10MM-4-6-Polymer-Matte-15Rd-2-Mags-Fired-2050203.html?avad=48247_e89432c6

Use $25 Off Discount Code :  CBSAVE25
On second thought, damn you anyway, Tex.  $25 off and free shipping.  I'm about to buy another damned Glock.  Damn you. Damn you.  Damn you.
I luv enabling!   If I did not already have one I would buy one, I paid about $100 more for mine a few years ago if that helps your feelings!    Again I have no experience with that dealer but I do know they are at least real and have a B&M store in SAn Antonio.

Beware though that 10mm ammo ain't cheap!

« Reply #381 on: April 28, 2015, 05:58:03 PM »

Looks like the rioters are revving up.

« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2015, 06:03:13 PM »

Updated weather for PA:

THURSDAY: Clouds will mix with some sun. A coastal storm begins to push up from the south. It appears as though the storm is far enough off the coast to bring us nothing more than a few showers and some drizzle, especially during the afternoon. The high cools to 67.

FRIDAY: Clouds remain dominant as our coastal storm pulls-off tot he northeast. Some additional showers are possible. The high is 61.
Hi Dave, is that for Bethlehem or Lake Harmony where Split Rock is.  Since it's at a higher elevation in the Poconos, it's about 4-6 degrees colder up there (although I don't know about the RH :P ),  so bring your jackets guys, it does get pretty chilly if it's breezy and after dark.
Understood, only an estimate, but probably closer to what you would get from the Weather Channel that gives for Lake Harmony:
Thursday - 60/41 PM showers 40%
Friday - 53/39 showers 60%
Saturday - 61/41 showers 50%

« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2015, 06:13:04 PM »

[...]

Yeah, but this will be my woods gun for now.  Was planning to buy a .44 Mag, but this price is too good to pass up.

« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2015, 06:20:45 PM »

[...]

I got both and both work well, all about the ammo selection.

Double Tap,is the king of 10 mm and this is an adequate bear load!
Caliber : 10mm

Bullet : 230gr Wide Flat Nose Gas Check Hardcast

Ballistics : 1120fps/ 641 ft./lbs. - Glock 20
1008fps / 519 ft lbs 100yds Glock 20

« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — "Louie Louie" singer Jack Ely has died at age 71.

His son, Sean Ely, confirmed the death Tuesday, saying the Kingsmen singer died at home in Redmond, Oregon, after a long battle with an illness.

Despite being one of the most famous songs of the 20th century, Ely's incoherent singing made the 1963 hit version of "Louie Louie" also one of the most misunderstood. The FBI was so mystified by the hard-to-understand lyrics that it conducted an investigation into whether the song was obscene.

« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2015, 06:31:47 PM »

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The youngest daughter on hit 1970s television show "The Partridge Family" has died.

Suzanne Crough Condray, who played Tracy Partridge, was found dead Monday night at home in Laughlin, near Las Vegas. She was 52.

Cause of death has not been determined at this time

« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2015, 06:43:22 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — "Louie Louie" singer Jack Ely has died at age 71.

His son, Sean Ely, confirmed the death Tuesday, saying the Kingsmen singer died at home in Redmond, Oregon, after a long battle with an illness.

Despite being one of the most famous songs of the 20th century, Ely's incoherent singing made the 1963 hit version of "Louie Louie" also one of the most misunderstood. The FBI was so mystified by the hard-to-understand lyrics that it conducted an investigation into whether the song was obscene.

Louie Louie, oh no
Sayin' we gotta go, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Said Louie Louie, oh baby
Said we gotta go

A fine little girl, she waits for me
Catch a ship across the sea
Sail that ship about, all alone
Never know if I make it home

Louie Louie, oh no no no
Sayin' we gotta go, oh no
Said Louie Louie, oh baby
Said we gotta go

Three nights and days I sail the sea
Think of girl, all constantly
On that ship I dream she's there
I smell the rose in her hair

Louie Louie, oh no
Sayin' we gotta go, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Said Louie Louie, oh baby
Said we gotta go
Okay, let's give it to 'em, right now!

See, see Jamaica, the moon above
It won't be long, me see me love
Take her in my arms again
I'll tell her I'll never leave again

Louie Louie, oh no
Sayin' we gotta go, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Said Louie Louie, oh baby
Said we gotta go

I said we gotta go now
Let's take this on outta here
Let's go!

....or you could just mumble....

« Reply #388 on: April 28, 2015, 06:52:57 PM »

We always sang the Oh No She Gotta Wicked Hole version.

« Reply #389 on: April 28, 2015, 07:16:20 PM »

We always sang the Oh No She Gotta Wicked Hole version.
And for this song that is totally appropriate.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27