« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2015, 08:50:15 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
Xikar HC connie petit corona and coffee..
bikerlady on her way over. my RA is rearing it's ugly head this morning, moving VERY slowly and in a good deal of pain. oh well, such is life.
Must have been your extra maintenance activity this week.  Morning Dean.
I think it's weather related.
Yeah, must be the weather you better move back to NY

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2015, 08:51:29 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning CG

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2015, 08:52:06 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dogfish.
Morning Dave, what's this Dogfish you speak of?
Just giving you one more alias..... Fishy now with a dog.  What else could I mean?
Or chew on it.....
Even looks like Nacho.
He does a bit and Nacho is well on his way to that goal of peeing on stuff
Go Nacho Go!
He needs no further encouragement
Enjoy it, they grow up so fast....lol
CNS, it's like having an infant that can walk right away and doesn't wear a diaper

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2015, 08:52:23 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning CG
Good morning Tex!

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2015, 08:53:04 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun, sounds like a pretty DAMN good day

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2015, 08:53:16 AM »

Good morning Dave(s), Chip, Dean, dogfish.  Enough already with the mash enabilization.  I'm full up and overspent as is. Bastiges.
Morning Bean, Buy More - Spend More!!!!!  Chit two day buying spree for me now I got to get the Tupperware back out, assuming Famous actually ships my order.

« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2015, 08:56:19 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun.  Dang man, this no-work lifestyle to which you've become accustomed is going to be hard to leave behind.  Enjoy while you can.
Good mornin Mark! Haha, I know right!  Granted, since early this week it's been a fucking emotional grind - I am finally able to relax a little and truly enjoy the time off before my new job begins.
Better get out "the Jar" and celebrate!     I know first hand what you are talking about, Enjoy the break!!!!!
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:13 AM »

Almost like Ogie, call his name and he appears!

« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:49 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
Xikar HC connie petit corona and coffee..
bikerlady on her way over. my RA is rearing it's ugly head this morning, moving VERY slowly and in a good deal of pain. oh well, such is life.
Must have been your extra maintenance activity this week.  Morning Dean.
I think it's weather related.
Yeah, must be the weather you better move back to NY
it's just the jump in the barometric pressure, besides, even if it wasn't, there's NO FUCKING WAY I'M GOING BACK TO NY!

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun.  Dang man, this no-work lifestyle to which you've become accustomed is going to be hard to leave behind.  Enjoy while you can.
Good mornin Mark! Haha, I know right!  Granted, since early this week it's been a fucking emotional grind - I am finally able to relax a little and truly enjoy the time off before my new job begins.
Better get out "the Jar" and celebrate!     I know first hand what you are talking about, Enjoy the break!!!!!
I don't know if its good talking about "first hand" with Yellow star when he has his jar out.

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2015, 08:59:20 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun, sounds like a pretty DAMN good day
Fuckin right - also consuming beer, but since I didn't know which kind I omitted it, but that will happen too.  Good mornin Scott!

« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2015, 08:59:46 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun.  Dang man, this no-work lifestyle to which you've become accustomed is going to be hard to leave behind.  Enjoy while you can.
Good mornin Mark! Haha, I know right!  Granted, since early this week it's been a fucking emotional grind - I am finally able to relax a little and truly enjoy the time off before my new job begins.
Better get out "the Jar" and celebrate!     I know first hand what you are talking about, Enjoy the break!!!!!
"Fill the Jar Challenge 2015"? ;)

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:08 AM »

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:23 AM »

« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun, sounds like a pretty DAMN good day
Fuckin right - also consuming beer, but since I didn't know which kind I omitted it, but that will happen too.  Good mornin Scott!
I got the growler filled yesterday, can't wait to start drinking it:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout - 12.1% ABV