Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2015, 07:34:58 AM »

Tat Blacks have vanished from the mash, bet they cancel my order on those.  FDLA's are a good deal if you add them in with something else with FS because they do not include FS.
Now the Tat Blacks are back on there ???

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2015, 07:34:58 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dogfish.
Morning Dave, what's this Dogfish you speak of?
Just giving you one more alias..... Fishy now with a dog.  What else could I mean?
Or chew on it.....
Even looks like Nacho.

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2015, 07:36:12 AM »

Looks more like a Saturday morning post run to me...

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2015, 07:37:52 AM »

Searching for something to watch on TV last night and seems Real Dean and Deans Penis have partnered to produce a TV show on of all places the Learning Channel called Trailer Park:  Welcome To Myrtle Manor. No kidding it is a trailer trash show beys mid belief.  Says it is in Season 3 but I never heard of it before.

The cast of characters:
New one on me.... then again so are the other hundred or so "reality shows"
It is just like some of Deans tales, hope the Bikergal is not named Peggy.

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2015, 07:43:54 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2015, 07:46:22 AM »

IT'S FRIDAY!

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2015, 07:54:26 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
Xikar HC connie petit corona and coffee..
bikerlady on her way over. my RA is rearing it's ugly head this morning, moving VERY slowly and in a good deal of pain. oh well, such is life.

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2015, 08:02:27 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
He should be, the little lady is under the weather, didn't get his planned evening and I doubt a breakfast tumble is in order either.

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2015, 08:03:24 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
Xikar HC connie petit corona and coffee..
bikerlady on her way over. my RA is rearing it's ugly head this morning, moving VERY slowly and in a good deal of pain. oh well, such is life.
Must have been your extra maintenance activity this week.  Morning Dean.

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2015, 08:04:32 AM »

Almost like Ogie, call his name and he appears!

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2015, 08:06:14 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dogfish.
Morning Dave, what's this Dogfish you speak of?
Just giving you one more alias..... Fishy now with a dog.  What else could I mean?
I know darn well what else you could mean

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2015, 08:09:04 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dogfish.
Morning Dave, what's this Dogfish you speak of?
Just giving you one more alias..... Fishy now with a dog.  What else could I mean?
I know darn well what else you could mean
"Darn" wow you must really be upset using such a foul mouth, just not like you! ::)

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2015, 08:10:26 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
Xikar HC connie petit corona and coffee..
bikerlady on her way over. my RA is rearing it's ugly head this morning, moving VERY slowly and in a good deal of pain. oh well, such is life.
Morning Dean

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dogfish.
Morning Dave, what's this Dogfish you speak of?
Just giving you one more alias..... Fishy now with a dog.  What else could I mean?
I know darn well what else you could mean
"Darn" wow you must really be upset using such a foul mouth, just not like you! ::)
Does have quite the sailor in him at times.

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2015, 08:18:52 AM »

Good morning boys! Good stuff mashing today, Tat Blacks and good Cabaiguan deal
Morning Fish.  Yeah I got some of those Tat Black Lamceros in my cart, better get them before Shaun wakes up. :).
Careful with those, when they sell out Famous snatches them from your cart. The Cabaiguan deal is nice too, pretty darn cheap
Got a Cabaiguan and a Tat Black used CATSRULE and got almost $10 off, think I will add another Tat.
Good point I forgot the Famous scum bags do that.
2 Tat Blacks and 1 Cabaiguan ordered got $15.80 off with CATSRULE.   Makes for a very good deal if the Famous Sumbags actually fulfill it.
Very nice deal, bad attitude but nice deal!  :D
That should be the official banter motto:  Bad attitude but good deals
Fits like a glove...and not the O.J. glove
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19