« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2015, 01:49:52 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
For those keeping score, Su Shi is the new IT intern where Tony works.
I wish.

« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »

Good afternoon everyone.  Just in case any one is wondering where I am, we only have one computer and it's been just giving us a heck of a time.  It only runs when ever it wants too, and for short periods of time.  Finally it's started giving us hard drive failure problem.  Now I'm trying to back up what I can, and we'll probable buy a new computer before I attempt to replace the hard drive on this one.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for a little over a month now.  The ear doctor said I have fluid behind the ear.  I have one more prescription to try and if that fails then I may have to have a tube put into my ear like they used to do to kids. So no drinking for me, but I may sneak in a cigar.  I'm not sure if you can smoke or not...?  My wife submitted our taxes yesterday on the 15th right before the hard drive failed...  That's about it.
Appreciate the update.  Good luck with the ear.  Hopefully the refund will be large enough for you to buy a new computer for yourself.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.

She sounds nice. Asian I'm guessing?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2015, 02:02:26 PM »

Better deal on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  Ends at noon (1:00 Eastern), includes FS.

 Nica Rustica El Brujito 10 Pk $45.98
Bundle of 25 for $124.98 with free shipping.  CATSRULE makes it $103.73.  $4.15 a stick.
Or buy 2 of the 10 paks use CATSRULE and they are $3.82 each.
Damn.  Didn't think of that.
That's what you got me here for! ;D
Well, that and ammunition deals.

Every box of ammo should come with a cigar... just sayin'

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2015, 02:04:31 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.

She sounds nice. Asian I'm guessing?
Russian.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2015, 02:05:26 PM »

[...]

DAaaad! Sorry to hear about the hard drive infection. Maybe it needed a proper clean and lube.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2015, 02:06:01 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.

She sounds nice. Asian I'm guessing?
Russian.

That's you, always Russian.  ;)

« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
So that's a one in the "who gives a shit" column, got it

« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2015, 02:08:52 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.

She sounds nice. Asian I'm guessing?
Russian.

That's you, always Russian.  ;)
Damn Commie B.S.????
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2015, 02:09:12 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
So that's a one in the "who gives a shit" column, got it

We're gonna need a bigger column

« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2015, 02:09:45 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
So that's a one in the "who gives a shit" column, got it
Only column I got anymore.

« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2015, 02:10:39 PM »

Better deal on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  Ends at noon (1:00 Eastern), includes FS.

 Nica Rustica El Brujito 10 Pk $45.98
Bundle of 25 for $124.98 with free shipping.  CATSRULE makes it $103.73.  $4.15 a stick.
Or buy 2 of the 10 paks use CATSRULE and they are $3.82 each.
Damn.  Didn't think of that.
That's what you got me here for! ;D
Well, that and ammunition deals.

Every box of ammo should come with a cigar... just sayin'

I would prefer every cigar come with a box of ammo.

« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2015, 02:13:07 PM »

Decent Jam deal almost gone on 601 Greens

10/$37.50
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »

[...]
I've been saying I wanted to build a computer for some time now.  I actually bought a mid-tower case that unfolds on both side (sort of like airplane wings), with the motherboard mounts on one of the sides for easy access.  I think I have new 600w power supply, and a new Barricuida hard drive.  I just need a motherboard, cpu (GPU or also video card), memory, and Windows Software.  My biggest problem is selecting a motherboard.  Almost every mother board I look at on Newegg, the reviewer are giving them 50% DOA or bad support such as AUSA.  I'm looking for a reliable ATX with 1 or 2 PCI slots.

« Reply #194 on: April 16, 2015, 02:15:39 PM »

Decent Jam deal almost gone on 601 Greens

10/$37.50
Gone