« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2015, 12:21:34 PM »

Time for lunch - BBL

« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2015, 12:27:12 PM »

Better deal on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  Ends at noon (1:00 Eastern), includes FS.

 Nica Rustica El Brujito 10 Pk $45.98
Bundle of 25 for $124.98 with free shipping.  CATSRULE makes it $103.73.  $4.15 a stick.
Or buy 2 of the 10 paks use CATSRULE and they are $3.82 each.
Damn.  Didn't think of that.
That's what you got me here for! ;D
Well, that and ammunition deals.

« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »

Better deal on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  Ends at noon (1:00 Eastern), includes FS.

 Nica Rustica El Brujito 10 Pk $45.98
Bundle of 25 for $124.98 with free shipping.  CATSRULE makes it $103.73.  $4.15 a stick.
Or buy 2 of the 10 paks use CATSRULE and they are $3.82 each.
Damn.  Didn't think of that.
That's what you got me here for! ;D
Well, that and ammunition deals.
Added value!   Ammo deals are getting very scarce again.  Read yesterday the DHS  put out a RFP to buy 62 million .556 rounds with M855 bullets to circumvent the failed attempt by ATF to take them off the market.

« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2015, 01:02:07 PM »

Turtle Cheesecake had a nice heavy drizzle of both chocolate sauce and caramel!  Very good choice.

« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2015, 01:06:22 PM »

This a deal, on the CI Spring flash sale?

MOW Side Projects
Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56)

12/$50

« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2015, 01:06:52 PM »

Turtle Cheesecake had a nice heavy drizzle of both chocolate sauce and caramel!  Very good choice.
and no real turtles were harmed in the making and eating
of this dessert!

« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2015, 01:09:10 PM »

Turtle Cheesecake had a nice heavy drizzle of both chocolate sauce and caramel!  Very good choice.
and no real turtles were harmed in the making and eating
of this dessert!
Make soup out of the turtles!

« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2015, 01:11:44 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.

« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
The muffy sandwich at the Church was about a realistic as expected!  Was on a french loaf.  Flat iron steak was pretty good though.

« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2015, 01:24:05 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
The muffy sandwich at the Church was about a realistic as expected!  Was on a french loaf.  Flat iron steak was pretty good though.
The dessert was part of the $9 or was there an additional cost?

« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2015, 01:27:16 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
The muffy sandwich at the Church was about a realistic as expected!  Was on a french loaf.  Flat iron steak was pretty good though.
The dessert was part of the $9 or was there an additional cost?
Everything included with drink too for $9 no tax and no tip either.

« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2015, 01:37:38 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
For those keeping score, Su Shi is the new IT intern where Tony works.

« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2015, 01:39:14 PM »

For those of you keeping score at home, I wound up doing sushi for lunch.
The muffy sandwich at the Church was about a realistic as expected!  Was on a french loaf.  Flat iron steak was pretty good though.
Gak...a Sicilian sandwich served on French bread?  Blasphemy.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/16/2015
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2015, 01:41:40 PM »

Good afternoon everyone.  Just in case any one is wondering where I am, we only have one computer and it's been just giving us a heck of a time.  It only runs when ever it wants too, and for short periods of time.  Finally it's started giving us hard drive failure problem.  Now I'm trying to back up what I can, and we'll probable buy a new computer before I attempt to replace the hard drive on this one.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for a little over a month now.  The ear doctor said I have fluid behind the ear.  I have one more prescription to try and if that fails then I may have to have a tube put into my ear like they used to do to kids. So no drinking for me, but I may sneak in a cigar.  I'm not sure if you can smoke or not...?  My wife submitted our taxes yesterday on the 15th right before the hard drive failed...  That's about it.

« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2015, 01:47:15 PM »

[...]
Afternoon Dad, good to hear friom you!