« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2015, 01:58:11 PM »

Woohoo!!!! Got asked to interview for a full time government gig with the Treasurer and Tax Collector office!!! Heading to the liquor store to celebrate. Feels better if I have a reason to go.

Next step, elected official and my name on everyone's tax bills... suckers.
Tax Collector - Off with his head! ;)  Congrats Joe!!!!!

Unfortunately it's a multiple interview process, but it's still nice to see the career change and going back to school starting to pay off. At least they've deemed me worthy of this first interview, haha. We'll see how it goes from here. It's in the downtown, main county office. Get to rub shoulders with the bigwigs everyday, lol. Now I just need to decide if I should settle for head Tax Collector or aim a little higher and go for mayor.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Running the city. Next question.
I know there's a joke in there about height and rubbing shoulders but the kid's on a roll
When he's on, he's on

« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2015, 01:59:51 PM »

[...]

Yup.

« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2015, 02:05:15 PM »

[...]

LALTS

« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2015, 02:15:25 PM »

Woohoo!!!! Got asked to interview for a full time government gig with the Treasurer and Tax Collector office!!! Heading to the liquor store to celebrate. Feels better if I have a reason to go.

Next step, elected official and my name on everyone's tax bills... suckers.
i'm fully excited for you
You're always fully excited fukstick!
Been a long time since I heard the term Fukstick and first time I ever heard it from someone under about age 75.

« Reply #274 on: April 15, 2015, 02:16:06 PM »

Woohoo!!!! Got asked to interview for a full time government gig with the Treasurer and Tax Collector office!!! Heading to the liquor store to celebrate. Feels better if I have a reason to go.

Next step, elected official and my name on everyone's tax bills... suckers.
i'm fully excited for you
You're always fully excited fukstick!
Been a long time since I heard the term Fukstick and first time I ever heard it from someone under about age 75.
You must hang out with some hardcore old people.

« Reply #275 on: April 15, 2015, 02:16:53 PM »

Starting GoT-S5 and grabbing some lunch, catch ya'll later!
As there is only one episode this season so far, it shouldn' t take long.
The first 4 were leaked online, so I'll be 3 weeks ahead
Were they in black and white?

« Reply #276 on: April 15, 2015, 02:18:17 PM »

That new Toro 4WD gets it on, hit that 4WD And like its supercharged.

« Reply #277 on: April 15, 2015, 02:21:31 PM »

About that time. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #278 on: April 15, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »

About that time. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy your 4 day'r!

« Reply #279 on: April 15, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »

That new Toro 4WD gets it on, hit that 4WD And like its supercharged.
Sounds delicious, do they make any other vitolas besides the Toro?

« Reply #280 on: April 15, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »

About that time. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Later quatro, enjoy!

« Reply #281 on: April 15, 2015, 02:30:08 PM »

I'm outta here also, see you guys tomorrow
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #282 on: April 15, 2015, 02:36:22 PM »

Cigar #2... Ortega Serie D Maduro no. 9, a petite lancero.

« Reply #283 on: April 15, 2015, 02:42:30 PM »

That new Toro 4WD gets it on, hit that 4WD And like its supercharged.
Sounds delicious, do they make any other vitolas besides the Toro?
The 8.75" X 245 RG Deano which is probably too large for your orifice

« Reply #284 on: April 15, 2015, 02:48:45 PM »

Woohoo!!!! Got asked to interview for a full time government gig with the Treasurer and Tax Collector office!!! Heading to the liquor store to celebrate. Feels better if I have a reason to go.

Next step, elected official and my name on everyone's tax bills... suckers.
i'm fully excited for you
You're always fully excited fukstick!
I'm aging rapidly.
Been a long time since I heard the term Fukstick and first time I ever heard it from someone under about age 75.