« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2015, 08:44:14 AM »

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2015, 08:47:27 AM »

morning guys, Dean's itchy trigger finger here. sorry for all the confusion yesterday but can you blame me? my penis thought something didn't smell right and convinced me to fire prematurely. thanks to tony all has been made as right as possible in my world. epc 2nd robusto and coffee going, it's golf day for me so I'll be heading out early to work my putz
Don't you mean heading IN early?

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2015, 08:47:29 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Mr. Mayor, Bean, Dogfish and Cuddles.
I take it cuddles was directed towards me?
good morning Dave.

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2015, 08:50:11 AM »

morning guys, Dean's itchy trigger finger here. sorry for all the confusion yesterday but can you blame me? my penis thought something didn't smell right and convinced me to fire prematurely. thanks to tony all has been made as right as possible in my world. epc 2nd robusto and coffee going, it's golf day for me so I'll be heading out early to work my putz
Never a good sign when the penis doesn't smell something right.
And it can't spell its own name anymore either.
Good morning Rumpelstiltskin
That would be me today.  Took the day off to work in the yard so got to sleep in a while.

Damn hair dryer got the best of me though. >:(
You gonna start whining like yellow star now?

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2015, 08:50:42 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Mr. Mayor, Bean, Dogfish and Cuddles.
I take it cuddles was directed towards me?
good morning Dave.
Indeed, morning Dean.

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2015, 08:51:12 AM »

heading to the driving range, practice bunker, and then noon meeting, tee off at 2 pm. biker lady will have me occupied the rest of the evening and doubt I will be posting before noon tomorrow.
later.

btw - dawgbryant can fill in for me here now.

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2015, 08:51:56 AM »

heading to the driving range, practice bunker, and then noon meeting, tee off at 2 pm. biker lady with have me occupied the rest of the evening and doubt I will be posting before noon tomorrow.
later.

btw - dawgbryant can fill in for me here now.
TWSS

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2015, 08:52:37 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
LALTS, what's happening? Deano, sounds like you need to talk to your penis more often
my penis seems to keep getting me in trouble.
Now there is the friggin' post of the year!
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2015, 08:53:28 AM »

heading to the driving range, practice bunker, and then noon meeting, tee off at 2 pm. biker lady will have me occupied the rest of the evening and doubt I will be posting before noon tomorrow.
later.

btw - dawgbryant can fill in for me here now.
gotcha covered buddy

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2015, 08:54:44 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
dawg? there's no dawgs in my family.
LOL.
No idea, pretty entertaining though
isn't one of me enough?
Apparently not, you seem to have 'em waiting in line.
That's just jealousy talking bud... lol  ;D

« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2015, 08:55:23 AM »

heading to the driving range, practice bunker, and then noon meeting, tee off at 2 pm. biker lady will have me occupied the rest of the evening and doubt I will be posting before noon tomorrow.
later.

btw - dawgbryant can fill in for me here now.
I'd think you'd want to take your penis with you. Hit 'em straight!

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2015, 08:56:19 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
dawg? there's no dawgs in my family.
LOL.
No idea, pretty entertaining though
isn't one of me enough?
I would agree with that statement except that you've been absent from the banter a lot lately.  Your penis is quite entertaining though.
sorry for the absence but the biker lady keeps dropping by around 5:30 am and cuddles with me most mornings. no offense guys but I'd rather enjoy waking up with her than you guys and a cigar!
Blasphemy....talk like that can loose a man his red stars!

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »

Hey Deano, I just realize I didn't wish you a good morning.  I bid you a great day too.  Hit 'em straight!
thanks Tony, and good morning to you too. right now my mind is on the festivities after golf and not on the game of golf. I need to get her out of my head so I play well.
Just put it in the hole either way.  Have a good one Deano.

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2015, 09:00:08 AM »

Now that was a fun morning getting up to speed!   :D

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2015, 09:01:10 AM »

Vagina Farms.... somehow seems more appropriate today.